SCHOOL SHOOTING [A] [TW]

You were currently in bed with Natasha, cuddling up. It was the middle of winter and you were cold as hell. As you and Natasha were snuggling, she kissed your forehead. You smiled and looked up to her, your E/C gleaming from the moon's shine.

She sighs dreamingly, "I love you."

You chuckle, "I love you too," and you bury your head in the crook of her neck, "I don't want to go to school tomorrow, babe."

"I know honey, but imagine all the people you could help!"

"I'm a gym teacher," you groan.

"An incredibly sexy gym teacher!" She laughed and pressed kissing everywhere, causing you to giggle.

She chuckles.

"Everything will be okay and you'll come here and maybe we'll do something right after," she winks.

You gasp and slap her arm playfully, "Natalia!"

She laughs.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she looks down at you and pushes a rouge strand of hair out of your face, "Get some sleep."

"Mmm, fine," you pout but it was quickly replaced when she pulled you closer.

"Night, Y/N/N."

"Goodnight, Nat."

****

It was early in the morning and you got up, pouring coffee into your mug.

Peter came strolling in.

"Hey, Y/N!" he greeted you, a bright smile on his face.

You looked at him and your tiredness melted away. You really loved the kid, and you were happy you adopted him after his aunt died a year ago. You felt for the kid, hating how he had to go through so much trauma in his young life.

"Hey, Pete!" you chuckled, "You know you can call me Mom, right? After you said it a few weeks ago, that's all you're allowed to call me," you mused.

"Sorry, Mom," he laughed and went next to you, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yup!" you nod, "C'mon lets go," you said and made your way to the elevator.

As soon as the elevator closed, Natasha strolled in.

"Bye Cherry!" you shouted and waved.

Her head snapped to you and her face softened. She waved back and soon the elevator went down.

"So, what're we going to do today, Mom?" Peter asked you as you both went into the car.

You shrugged, "I was thinking about continuing last Thursday's workout. What do you think?"

"Whatever you think is best, Mom," he said as he squirmed in his seat nervously.

"You okay?" you eyed him.

"Yeah, I just have a weird feeling..."

"Oh okay... Just tell me if you need anything, okay, kiddo?"

"Yeah, thanks."

****

As you were watching everyone do their workouts, Peter came running up to you.

"What's wrong?" you said, looking at him.

"Robbery. Can I go?" he asked you, fidgeting instantly.

"Yes! Yes! Go! Be careful!" you said and he nodded and ran out the door.