DEAR DIARY [A/MF]

You were currently sleeping, and you left your diary in the living room. Everyone always saw you writing in there, but you never let them see it.

"Guys! Y/N left her diary here! We can finally read it!" Clint said excitedly.

"I don't know Clint. It's her private things," Natasha looked at Clint, as all the Avengers were sitting on the couch.

"I say we listen to the man of arrows," Thor raised his glass.

Everyone nodded in agreement, making Natasha roll her eyes.

"Okay. Let's flip to a random page..." Clint said, "Ah, I found one. Okay, prepare for me to read it out loud!"

"Okay, do it!" Tony smiled.

Clint took a deep breath and began reading.

"Dear Diary, It's been a week and a half since Natasha and I broke up. I hate her for what she did to me. So I wrote this poem," He paused and looked at Natasha who was now paying attention solely to the diary, "Uh-"

"What the fuck are you doing?" You barged in and grabbed the Notebook, "Why are you reading this?!"

"Sorry, Y/N. We just want to know what you write in there..." Clint sighed.

"Fine!" You yelled, "You wanna know what I spend my time writing in here?! I'll read it to you out loud!"

"You don't have to-,"

"Nonsense! You all wanted to know what I write in here, Clint. So here it goes! This one is for all of you!" you said angrily.

You fully opened the page and read it out loud.

"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair, I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare," Everyone looked at you saddened, most of all Natasha, "I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme."

You took a deep breath as you realized the amount of memories and pain that gets brung out when reading this.

"I hate it...I hate the way you're always right, I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry," Your voice breaks.

You sniffled, a tear rolling down your cheek.

"I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call," You looked over to Natasha who had tears rolling down her face,, "But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you; not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all," you cried and closed the book.

Sniffling, you gently put down the diary on the coffee table.

"There you have it," You wiped tears off your face, even though they were still pouring down your face.

"I'm sorry..." Natasha stood up, and lifted your chin up, forcing you took look at her.

"I know you are," you said as Nat wiped the tears off your face.

She hugged you and you instantly melted into it, crying on her shoulder.

"I hate you so much. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," you repeated over and over again.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm so, so sorry."

You pulled away and looked her in the eyes, your voice breaking.

"I wish I hated you," you took a deep breath, "But I don't. I love you."

"I love you too."