13.

Catra's POV

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you, dumbass, just not when you're trying to kill me!"

"I'm not trying to kill you. C'mon its fun"

I sighed but climbed out her window as she held onto my hand. I stepped on the roof and quickly clung onto her. "See? You're not falling, are you?" She smirked. I shook my head no. We sat down on her roof and watched the stars. "You know you can trust me right? I'd never do anything to hurt you nor would I let anything happen to you. I love you, catra" She said. I smiled and put my head on her shoulder.

"I love you too, alex"

But she lied. And broke my trust. Now I wasn't sure if I should trust adora or not. Or anyone for that matter. No, I have to forget about the past. It's in the past for a reason. Bringing up old memories is what's holding me back. I need to forget her. She hurt me and now she's gone. Adora isn't her.

"Yeah, I trust you.." I replied.

"Then relax. I got you, kitten" She smiled.

Her grip was still on my waist while my arms wrapped around her neck, desperately not wanting to drown. I looked down into the water and saw our feet tangled together.

"It's not that bad, is it?" She asked.

I let out a chuckle and shook my head no. "No, it's not. I still hate the water though" I answer and look up to her staring at me.

The look in her eyes was genuine and I couldn't help but smile. She used her index finger to lift my chin up more and hesitantly leaned in. Our lips soon became close enough, so close that I could feel her breathing down my neck. Last time this happened, I wasn't sure about how I felt. I still didn't know how I felt but I have to move on and adora made me happy for the most part.

I broke the space that was in between us by leaning in and connecting our lips. She immediately kissed back, pulling our bodies closer. Her lips were soft and felt warm against mine. It sucks that breathing existed, we wouldn't have to pull away so early. We pressed our foreheads together and stayed silent in the still stream.

"You know we can't stay friends forever, right? Not when we do things like this.." She commented.

I remove my forehead from hers and look up at her. "I know but...we'll go slow" I responded.

She softly smiled before letting my waist go and splashing me with water. I shrieked, fearing that since she let me go I'd go under.

"Relax! It's okay. The water isn't that deep" She laughed.

I huffed after realizing I was still above the water. "Why'd you let go dumbass!!" I splashed her back and she continued laughing.

"What, you thought I'd let you go if I knew it wasn't safe?" She questioned, with a smirked.

"Jerk" I mumbled. She stuck her tongue at me and I playfully rolled my eyes. I never realized until now how much I really like her...

//

It started getting dark and we decided to leave. I took her damp shirt off and put my clothes on. My hair was wet but there wasn't anything I could really do about it. I finished putting my clothes on and was about to tell adora she can turn around, but felt two hands around my waist. I smiled but removed them and turned around to face her. She only wore her jeans and her sports bra that she wore in the water. My eyes explored every inch of her body that wasn't covered by a piece of clothing.

"Are you done staring?" She asked. I blushed and looked away from her gaze. "I don't blame you, I stare at you too. Nice ass by the way" She winked with a smirk.

I playfully pushed her. "Fucking pervert" I rolled my eyes. She laughed and we walked back to her car that was in the woods.

//

Adora's POV

I forgot about everything when I was with her. The bet, lonnie, my parents. It was like none of it mattered anymore, it was just us. I took us to a diner nearby and we got something to eat. We ordered and talked as we waited for our food to come. I sat and watched, with my hand on my cheek as she drank her milkshake. She looked at me and smiled.

"What are you staring at?" she asked.

"Nothing" I answered, smiling.

She pushed her drink aside and folded her arms on the table. "Why?" she asked.

"Why what?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Why are you...interacting with me all of a sudden? I don't get it" She said, shaking her head a bit.

"Well maybe I like you" I answered.

She scoffed and sipped her drink once more. The waitress came with our food and sat it on the table. We thanked her. I went to sip my drink but stopped when I saw catra's hand reaching for my food, grabbing fries from my plate. "You have plenty over there!" I said and she giggled. I smiled at her laugh. It was adorable and like music to my ears. We ate in a peaceful silence until I heard a familiar voice beside me. I sighed as I look up and see lonnie, connor and octavia.

"Hey adora" lonnie looked over at catra and smirked "catra" she continued.

I rolled my eyes. They forcefully sat down next to us. "So what have you guys been up to?" connor asked.

"None of your business" catra answered, giving him a sarcastic smile.

"I see you haven't changed" he smirked. The feline rolled her eyes.

I reached into my pocket and handed catra the keys to my jeep. She gave me a questioning look but took them from me. "Go, I won't be long" I told her as lonnie ran her hands through my damp hair, that for once wasn't in it's signature ponytail. She nodded then walked over to the bar and took a seat, waiting for me I assume. I turned to lonnie and sent her a harsh glare. "The hell do you want?" I asked, annoyed by her presence. "Can't I come vist my favorite hook-up?" She said. I rolled my eyes. I know thats not the real reason she was here.

Catra's POV

After a couple minutes, blondie was finally done talking to lonnie and her crew. I got up from the stool as I see her walking over to me, while lonnie and her friends left. "What was that? Were you like...I don't know, embarrassed of me or something?" I asked. "What, no! I just know that you and lonnie don't really like eachother" She responded. I mouthed 'oh' and nodded. "Its getting late, we should go" she said. I handed her keys to her jeep and we left the diner. My mind wondered to what lonnie was talking to adora about. I wanted to ask but I didn't want to pry. Whatever it was, it must've been private.

-

-

-

-

women.

thank you for coming to my pep talk.