4.

Catra's POV

I pull into the driveway of my house and turn to see adora, clutching onto the seatbelt for dear life. I laugh at her. "C'mon blondie, I wasn't that bad" I said as I get out the car.

"You almost crashed into a lamppost!!" She shouts as she gets out the passenger seat.

"In my defense, the lamppost was in the way!" I argue.

She rolls her eyes and I open the door to my house. I walked inside and she walked in after me, closing the door.

"Oh so you're rich rich?" She says looking around the huge house.

I scoff and roll eyes. "I'm not rich" I simply reply to her comment. My mom was quite the business woman so we were pretty wealthy, but not rich.

"Tell that to the Benz you drive" she comments and I roll my eyes once again.

I lead her upstairs and into my room. I open the door, walking inside in the process. I put my bag on the ground next my work desk and plop down on my bed.

I felt adora sit on the edge of my bed and sit up, looking at her.

"Are we gonna start doing this stupid project or what?" I ask.

She looks up at me and nods. "Yeah, we should probably hurry up and get things done though. I have a game tomorrow so I need to get to practice early" she explains.

"I know you have a game, idiot. Did you forget that I'm on the cheer team?" I scoffed.

"No, you just don't seem like the cheerleader type" she answered, smiling.

"Well, I am."

I grab my laptop from my side table and search up 'revolutionary war'. I usually just copy and paste everything I see on the internet then print it out, but teachers started to notice so I had to actually start writing my papers.

After the results of the search came up, I sat the computer down on the bed. "I'm gonna go change. Uh, you can start" I say and she nods.

//

Adora's POV

She gets up from the bed and went into her bathroom to get changed. I get out my books and start writing notes and stuff down.

My hands were focused on writing while my mind was focused on tomorrow's game. Our team will be going against the Mystacor football team. They were the best football players in etheria while we were second best. If we win tomorrow night, we'll be first best. But, if we don't we'll be stuck in second best.

I was worried about losing. We never lose but this more serious than just some amateur football players. They were advanced and bigger...and taller...and stronger. I just don't wanna disappoint my team.

"Hey, adora, you okay?" A voice asked. I looked and see catra staring at me worriedly. She had a pink hoodie on and black shorts.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine...I was just thinking about the game tomorrow.." I tell her.

"You really are a dumb jock. You'll be fine, our team wins every game" she states in a duh tone.

"Yeah but they're from Mystacor! They're the best highschool in etheria. Best highschool means best players. Everyone's gonna be depending on me so I can't mess up!" I explain to her.

She let out a little laugh and I glare at her. Her laugh was kinda cute though. "Adora, you'll be fine! I heard they're trash anyway! Now can we please get this project over with so you can leave, and I can go to sleep" she says.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, whatever" I reply and start working on the dumb project.

//

Catra's POV

2 hours pass by and I was still doing this dumb project with adora. I'll never understand why teachers insist on giving us homework. I have things to do, like sleeping. I don't know if they realize but I don't get much of that.

I get a notification and pick up my phone. It was from a dumb group chat that sparkles put the cheer team in.

Text:
Remember, pep rally at 1pm tomorrow and car wash fundraiser on monday :)

I groan and throw my phone. Is she seriously making us participate in this? I have to touch water and wash someone's dirty car that they're too lazy to wash? Yeah, hell no.

I hear adora laugh "are you okay?"

"No! I'm not okay! Your dumb short sparkly friend is making the cheer team participate in the dumb car wash thingy on Monday" I snarled, putting my face in my hands. She laughed again and I lift up my head out of my hands, glaring at her. I swear to the gods, I'm going to skin that bitch alive. "It's not funny!" I say, folding my arms.

"Calm down. It's just a fundraiser" she states.

Duh, of course I know that. "I don't know if you've noticed but I'm not a people person" I told her.

She rose and eyebrow at me and smirked. "If you weren't a people person would you be going on a date with me Saturday?" She asks.

My eyes widen and I glare at her. "For your information, it is not a date! We're just hanging out" I corrected her.

"Yeah sure" she scoffs.

I roll my eyes and saw how dark it was getting outside. "I think you should go now. Its getting kinda dark out..." I tell her, as I close my history book.

She looks out my window then back at me. "Shit! I didn't realize how late it got" she started packing up her things.

"You need s ride home?" I ask. "No no, I'm fine. I'll ask bow for a ride. I'll see you at the game tomorrow" she says then walks out my room. I hear her footsteps run down the stairs and then the front door close.

Finally, I can sleep.

//

Adora's POV

I called bow and asked him for a ride. Lucky for me he was closer than expected. His car pulled up to the gate of catra's house and I got in. "Thanks for ride, bow" I thank him, sitting in the passenger seat.

"You're welcome. What were you doing at catra's house anyway?—" He gasped mid sentence and smirked at me.

I look at while raising an eyebrow. "What?" I asked, confused.

"Did you two...y'know" he wiggled his eyebrows.

I was still confused....Oh shit. "Bow! What the hell—No! We did not fuck! We were just doing a project together! Even if we did, I wouldn't tell you anyway!" I exclaimed.

"Yes you would." He simply says as he starts driving.

I mean...yeah I probably would anyway. "You're not wrong.." I reply and he smirked in response.

-
-
-
-
-