2.

Adora's POV

I leaned against glimmers car, waiting for her to get back from her talk with catra. i finally saw her walking back with a grin plastered on her face. "So, is she coming?" I ask her.

"She said maybe but I bet she'll come" she answered.

I sighed in relief. It went silent and I look up to see a smiling glimmer. "What?" I asked, with my arms folded.

"It's nothing. I've just never seen you so crazy over a girl before" she teases.

Oh glimmer. If only you knew how hard this was for me. "Shut up" I snarl at her.

She giggles and we get into her car. "Do you need anything from your house?" She asked before starting the car.

I had clothes at her place since I stay there overnight sometimes "no I'm fine"

She nods then starts driving to her place. All I could think about was this stupid dare. Now I kinda wish I listened to glimmer about Lonnie a few months ago.

//

Catra's POV

I push open the front door and walk in, closing it behind me. There was no one home, as expected. My mom is probably on another business trip and my sister is in college. Dad? Doesn't exist.

I throw my bag down on the floor and curled up in the couch. Don't get me wrong, I love being alone I just...hate feeling like it.

Ugh. I can't believe I'm considering going to that dumb movie night thing. I mean, I'm home alone and have nothing to do so I might as well go.

//

Adora's POV

Everyone was at glimmers house getting ready for our movie night. Bow, glimmer and Perfuma were getting the snacks, sea hawk, mermista and frosta were arguing over what movie to watch and I was getting blankets and pillows. Netossa and Spinnerella couldn't make it because they're "busy"

Other than that, everyone's here. Except catra. I hope she comes. It'll be so much easier if shes here instead just walking up to her at school. I'm way too awkward for that.

Glimmer, bow and Perfuma exited the kitchen with a whole bunch of snacks. Glimmer rolled her eyes at sea hawk, mermista and frosta, who were still arguing over what to watch.

"Alright, that's enough! Mermista, sit! Sea hawk, put the remote down! Frosta, leave the snacks! Everyone, shh!!!"
Bow yelled and the room went quiet.

Before anyone could speak, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Glimmer volunteers, glancing at me.

I felt my body freeze up. Alright adora, all you're doing is talking to her. Talking to people isn't hard.

//

Catra's POV

I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer it. In the meantime, I look around glimmers yard, that was filled with flowers and a small water fountain. Nothing changed since the last time I was here.

Glimmer would invite the team for cheer meets instead of doing them at school.

The door opened and revealed glimmer, who was smiling. "You came! C'mon we were just getting ready to watch the movie" she grabbed my hand and yanked me inside. Once we got inside i yanked my hand back, looking her up and down after the aggressive pull. She, of course, wasn't paying any attention to me to notice the look on my face.

We walked into the living room saw everyone sitting on the couch and floor, with blankets and pillows. Not bad, sparkles.

"Guys, this is catra. Shes on the cheer team with me" sparkles introduced me. I waved and they waved back with a smile.