7.

Adora's POV

After the game, glimmer dropped me off at home. I had a car I just...never drove it before. I had my license so that wasn't a problem.

The car was gift from my parents before they died two years ago. I was told not to drive it until my 16th birthday. Of course my 16th birthday was long gone. I was 17 now, almost 18, and I still didn't have to guts to drive it. I wanted to but...I wish they were here with me.

I use my key to open the front door and walk inside. I threw my gym bag on the floor and plopped down on the couch. Tonight was exhausting but at least we won.

My phone rang and I push my hand down in my pocket and took it out. I look at the caller ID and smiled. I answered it and was immediately being yelled at.

Catra: adora I swear to god—I'm going to kill you! What the hell is wrong with you!—

Adora: first of all, calm down! Second of all, why am I being yelled at?

Catra: you—you know what you did! You did it twice! Once in the gymnasium and tonight at the game!

Adora:....oohh, you mean when I kissed you and you were blushing like crazy?

Catra: yes!!—What, no! I was not blushing!

Adora: yes you were

Catra: was not! I—Ugh! Just don't do it again!

Adora: I can't promise that

Catra: adora, I'm going to—

I hear her sigh, heavily, and I smiled. I can only imagine how flustered she is right now.

Catra: I'll see you tomorrow..

Adora: bye kitty

The line went dead and I put my phone down. This isn't so bad after all..

//

Catra's POV

I hung up the phone and sighed. "She just called me kitty—I swear I cannot stand that big, dumb, stupid, idiotic, son of a bitc-"

My aloud thoughts stopped when i heard a knock on my door.

"Catra, you okay? I heard you yelling.." I heard kat ask from outside my door.

"I'm fine!" I yelled.

"Ok well Goodnight then.." she said then left.

My mind quickly went back to adora. I'm calling her dumb and idiotic when I agreed to going out to lunch with her tomorrow. If you think about it, I'm the dumb one.

I groaned and start hitting my pillow. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

It's fine, after tomorrow and we finish that stupid project, I won't have to deal with her ever again. I turn my lamp off and lay down in my bed, soon drifting off to sleep.

//

Glimmer's POV

"Glimmer, how do we know shes not awake?" I hear bow whisper.

"Its fine, its literally 10 am. She's probably still asleep" I tell him as I grab the spare key from under the flower pot outside. I opened the door and we slowly and quietly, walk inside.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

We both screamed but stopped when we saw it was just adora. She stood about 6 feet apart from us with her arms folded.

"Uh...hi?" Bow waved with an awkward smiled.

I face palm.

"What are you guys doing in my house?" She asked.

"Uh...we are..definitely not here to help you get dressed for your date" I say sarcastically.

She looks at the clock in the living room then back at me. "Its 10 am. I don't go anywhere until 1" she tells us.

"I know! But we need to discuss important things like, who's picking up who!?" I asked, throwing my hands in the air.

"Uh..I'm picking her up...with my car.." she answered, slowly.

My face lights up and so does bows. Ever since the passing of her parents, she hasn't spoke of that car until know.

"You're driving it?!" I exclaimed.

"Can I drive it too?!" Bow asked.

"Yes I'm driving it and yes bow you can drive it after"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-