6.

Catra's POV

I fix my hair into a ponytail and straighten out my skirt. I look at myself in the mirror one more time, making sure I looked ok. I grab my keys then quickly went down the stairs.

I saw my sister, waiting by the door. "What are you doing?" I ask, grabbing my black denim jacket from the coat rack.

"I'm waiting for you. I'm coming to the game, obviously!" She states in a duh tone.

I groan. "Fine just don't embarrass me...and I'm not driving you!" I say, jabbing a finger at her.

She rolled her eyes and we walk out the door. We got into our cars and started driving to the school.

//

Adora's POV

The game starts in ten minutes and the cheerleaders were wishing us luck like they do at every game. "Hey, adora, good luck or whatever..." I heard catra's voice from behind me. I turn around and see her standing there with her arms folded. I smile.

"Awe, you came to wish me good luck. How cute" I tease.

"I am not cute!"

"Yeah yeah. So, are you gonna be cheering for me?" I smirk

She scoffed. "As if..."

"I'll take that as a yes"

"Whatever! Do you know where your friend sparkles is?" She asked.

"You mean glimmer?"

"Yeah, sparkles"

"Uh. I saw her earlier but I'm not sure where she went—"

"Catra! I finally found you! C'mon the game starts in 5!" Glimmer grabbed onto catras hand. "I'll see you guys during half time" I wave at them and glimmer dragged catra away.

Coach called the team over to make sure we understood the play out. I understood it, I memorized it like I do with all the game plays.

//

Catra's POV

I finally sit down after being thrown in the air like 50 times. I grab my water bottle and took a long sip then put it back down.

"Dude, that was badass!" I hear my sisters voice.

"Thanks.." I reply with a small smile.

"I had no idea you were that good at cheerleading. You also pulled off a skirt. I'm so living for this new version of you" she rambled.

I roll my eyes but smile at her. "I'll see you at the end of the game. I have to go 'perform' again" I say, standing up. She smiles then gives me a thumbs up.

//

Adora's POV

The ball got thrown at me and I run the opposite direction towards the other teams goalpost. If I get touchdown, we win. If I don't stay focused and get tackled, we don't win.

I look behind and see almost all of the mystacor football team running towards me. Shit. They were big as hell. If I get tackled, I'm dead meat.

I turn my head back around and focus on running. I was almost there. it felt so close but so far away. i pushed my legs to move faster. maybe those suicide runs weaver made us do would pay off. Just a little closer and..

"touchdown!!"

//

Catra's POV

The crowd roared as adora scored. The winning score, to be exact. "We won!!" Glimmer squealed shaking me. I get out her grip and she went to hug someone else. I felt eyes looking at me and turn to see the cheerleaders from Mystacor whispering while looking at us. Salty much? I stuck up both my middle fingers at them and they scoff.

"How rude!" I heard one of them say.

I rolled my eyes then walked over to the football field with the other cheerleaders, where adora was being praised for her win.

//

Adora's POV

I saw catra walking over to me and I met her halfway. Before she could say anything I lifted her up and spun her around, her letting out a squeal in the process.

"Ew, put me down, you idiot! You're all sweaty" she squawked, trying to wiggle out of my grip.

I giggle and put her down. "We won! I can't believe we just won against mystacor!" I exclaimed, excitedly.

She smiled and folded her arms. "Of course you won, idiot! I told you you would" she mutters and I smirk at her.

"What!?" She snarls.

"Are you implying that you're my good luck?" I asked with a smirk still plastered on my face.

She scoffs. "No! I'm implying that I was right. I said you would win, and you did"

I smile at her in awe and she playfully pushes me. I hear coach hordak call my name and turn around to see him calling me over. I turn back to catra and she looks at me. "I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow" I say. Before she could say anything, I kiss her cheek just like before in the gymnasium.

"Adora!" She scolds at me and I smirk as before I back over to my team.

//

Catra's POV

I swear to god I'm going to kill her. This is the second time shes done that! In one day!

I breathed then walked off the football and met with my sister. I got my stuff and said bye to glimmer, then start walking into the school parking lot.

"Who was the hot blonde? I thought you were single?" my sister questions as we walk to our cars. I rolled my eyes.

"I am single! Adora's just a friend..." I tell her.

"So friends kiss eachother on the cheek?" She rose an eyebrow and I huffed.

"Forget it! Shes just a friend! As a matter or fact, I'm going to ask her about it as soon as I get home!" I exclaimed.

Kat laughed and I glare at her. "No need to act like you're mad. I know you enjoyed it. Who wouldn't? I mean shes hot like really hot"

I heavily sighed and she elbowed me. "C'mon, you know you like her. Look, all I'm saying is that, you two would be cute! And if you're not willing to admit it, you can just give me her number because I'm single as fuck! " she rants and I stop and look at her.

"Adora and I are just friends. Nothing more" I tell her once again, hoping she would get through her thick skull.

"You know who else was just a friend..." I hear her mumble.

I felt my anger build up and I huffed. "Don't even think about bringing...her into this!"

"But its true!" She argues as we stop by our cars.

"Forget it!" I say as I open my car door and go inside. I threw my gym bag down in the seat next to me and put my face in my hands. I start to remember. Remember her.

I was being pulled by her, not sure where I was going. It was the middle of the night and we were still on school grounds, messing around. "Alexandra, where are going? We're gonna get caught!" I whispered. "Relax! We're gonna be fine" she says as pulled me up the stairs. I've never been in this part of the school before and it was kinda weird. She opened a door and revealed the roof of the school. "We aren't supposed to be up here" I tell her and she pulls me closer to her. "That's what makes it so fun" she smirks and I smile at her.

She pulls me somewhere and climbs up on some boxes. I used my cat like skills to climb up there with her. I sit on the boxes next to her and she holds my hand. "Now can you tell me what we're doing up here?" I ask her. Shes smiles and pulls my face closer to hers. I could practically feel her breathing down my neck. She kissed me and I hum, kissing her back.

I lift my face from out of my hands and sigh. Shes gone now..its not like she cared anyway. I start the car and started driving home.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-