16.

Catras POV

The alarm on my phone went off. My eyes opened and I looked around but couldn't find it. The more I heard the noise the more my head hurt and I didn't have the energy to look for it. I covered my head with the pillow, hoping to drown the sound out.

"I got it" I heard adora say.

The alarm stopped and I took the pillow off my head. "Thank you" I said, my eyes closed and pulling the blanket back over me.

"You're welcome" I felt her kiss my forehead and I slightly smiled. "you can sleep in for a bit longer" she continued.

I mouthed a thank you and fell asleep. I didn't feel like going to school today but I had to. There was a test and I highly doubt she would let me take it another day.

//

Adora's POV

I let catra sleep in then went downstairs. Bow and glimmer were in the kitchen getting breakfast. "Is she coming down?" Bow asked, putting his waffles in the toaster.

"Nah, I let her sleep in" I sat down at the table and drank my coffee.

"She came here pretty late last night, she must be exhausted" glimmer mentioned.

"Yeah...im sorry I snapped at you guys last night. I don't know what the hells wrong with me.." I apologized, putting the cup of coffee down.

"You don't need to apologize, losing your parents is really hard, adora" glimmer replied, walking over and giving me a side hug.

"And we're here for you, even if that means cleaning up glass of the floor" bow added, talking with a mouth full of waffles.

"Ew, bow, don't talk with your mouth open" glimmer gagged, and walked over to him. She used a napkin to wipe his face as if he was a child. I smiled as I watched them. I felt as if they were too good for me sometimes.

//

30 minutes passed and I decided it's time to wake catra up. I would let her sleep in a little longer but then we'll be late for school. I left bow and glimmer, who were cleaning up after breakfast, and went upstairs. I lightly knocked on my door before opening it.

"You can come in adora" she said.

Oh, she was already awake.

"I didn't know you were awake—" I stopped mid sentence when I walked in. Catras back was turned and her shirt was off. She was only in her panties. I turned bright red and covered my eyes. "Why'd you let me walk in if you were changing??" I panicked.

"Relax, it's not like you saw anything" she giggled. I wanted to smile at her adorable laugh but I was too busy being gay. "You can open ur eyes now, I have clothes on" she stated.

"I don't trust you" I replied, keeping my hands over my eyes. I hear her footsteps coming closer. She removed my hands and like she said, she was fully clothed. I let out a breath of relief.

"God you're such a idiot" she walked over to the side table and got her phone. I observed her and smiled as she did absolutely nothing but exist. She was perfect. "I'm wearing your clothes, by the way" she said, walking out the door behind me. "No wonder they're so big on you" I laughed a little and walked behind her. As we went down the stairs, we saw glimmer and bow getting ready to leave.

"Morning sparkles, crop top" catra waved, grabbing her keys and walking out the door.

"I'll see you at school" I shouted as she went into her car. She gave me a thumbs up then drove out my parking lot. I smiled and went to my jeep. I was dropping glimmer and bow off since I brought them here yesterday. We got in and started the drive to school. Which was about 10 minutes.

"So...what happened with you guys last night?" Glimmer asked.

I turned to look at her in the passenger seat and scoffed as I started to smile thinking about last night. "Nothing, she just spent the night. I didn't want her driving home at 1 in the morning" i answered.

"You're gonna have to tell her you know.." bow brought up.  I saw glimmer nod from the side of my eye. He was right, I did have to tell her soon. I just didn't want to fuck things up with her.

"I-I know..just not yet"

//

Catras POV

I arrived at school and was currently at my locker. The bell hasn't rang yet so I have some time to spare. I check my messages and see texts from my sister. The dumbass was panicking because I wasn't in my room this morning. I sent her a quick text, explaining what happened then put my phone in the pocket of adoras sweats.

I closed my locker and was about to walk away when someone grabbed my waist.

"What blondie?" I said, a smile forming on my face.

She pulled my body closer, so close that my back was pressed against her chest. She placed a few kisses on my neck and cheek. I hated how she made me all vulnerable and giggly. A part of me liked feeling this again though. She let go of my waist and the warm feeling from her embrace was gone. She turned me around and held my hands. "I just realized that I never officially asked you to be my girlfriend" she looked down at my hands, as she rubbed her thumb over them.

I know where she was going with this. We did everything any other couple would, just without the title. It was like a friendship with benefits, I didn't like the idea of that though. "Yeah, you havent.." I replied.

She looked back up and stared into my eyes. She was about to speak when the bell rang. "I'll pick you up at home after practice. Be ready by 7" she kissed me then let go of my hands, running off to class. I picked my bag up and quickly got to class before I could be even more late.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I wanna finish this book but like, I don't want to at the same time. But I also wanna finish it so I can write the second book. Sorry I keep disappearing I just idk 💀