Chapter 17

~Natsu's POV~

I was sitting down on a couch, Lucy still passed out in my lap.

I was cradling her to my chest, my arms securely wrapped around her, as we sat in the room where the meeting was taking place.

I would look at her often and I would move pieces of hair out of her face, then I would gently lean down to either kiss her forehead, or put my forehead to hers

My brother was leading the meeting.

I wanted to stay with Lucy right now, until she woke up at least...

I don't know what she is going to do when she wakes up to be completely honest

The meeting was almost over. Lucy started to move around a little here for and there, and that usually meant that she was eventually going to wake up soon.

I stood up and carried Lucy in my arms and walked by my brother, whispering in his ear. He nodded and I left so I could make my way upstairs to our room

I did sit in the room for a bit, waiting for her to wake up, and when she did..

I was not ready for it..

~Lucy's POV~

I woke up to a bright room, with windows open and everything. I have to say, I was not expecting to have open windows when I woke up lol.

When I turned my head to look around I saw someone laying their head on the bed, and they were holding my hand.

'OKAY THEN! DEFINITELY WASN'T EXPECTING HIM ESPECIALLY WHEN I JUST WOKE UP!!!'

I started silently freaking out to myself, asking myself why Natsu was even here right now with me.

I pulled my hand away from him very quickly and he slightly jumped from the quick motion

"Why? What are you doing here?!" I screamed at him

Natsu looked at me, his eyes filled with sadness, then silently put his head down without saying anything to me.

I scoffed lightly.

"Do you seriously have nothing to say for yourself..." I saw him grip his pants tighter out of the corner of my eye. I got up off the bed "That's fine Natsu.."

He started shaking more "But if what you said is true, and I'm nothing more than just "another girl" to you.." Natsu was not looking good and I couldn't help but worry about him

"I don't want anything to do with you, or this family anymore"

I was about to open the door and leave the room, when I heard a large thud come from behind me. I knew what was going on now..

I didn't want to go to him, but he just couldn't breath, he was hurting and struggling.

I decided to turn around and run over to him. And when he felt my touch, he instantly got up, turned around, and slammed into me.

He was tugging on my shirt, just crying and crying and crying.

"Lucy! Oh my god! I'm so sorry I did that to you! I was only trying to keep you safe!"

I started tearing up at his words, and I started rubbing his back

"What do you mean protect me? Protect me from what? I'm fine Natsu"

He shook his head slightly fast "I'm not safe? What do you mean? Why not Natsu?!" I shouted, and well...

He just shook his head again

"Natsu you need to tell me! Where have Lillie and Ryu gone to! Are they safe!"

He nodded his head

"Yes... perfectly safe... in fact, they are going to be staying with Mavis and my brother for the time being... until I figure out what the hell these people want..." 

I sighed in relief, but only for a moment because of the expression I was witnessing from Natsu.

It was horrifying.

I had never seen anything like it till now, and it kind of scared me "Natsu, I'm going to head out for a walk. Okay?"

He nods at me "Just make sure you come back here. And don't stay out to long" he then points at the clock

I nod.

"Yes I will make sure I'm back" I say as I run out of the room and head for the front of the house.

~Natsu's POV~

What's taking Lucy so damn long!

I walked around the estate, seeing if maybe she came back and I just hadn't noticed.

But I found nothing

However,

I was walking around calmly and composed

Until I heard Levy scream, and multiple people going 'Oh my god' in the room that I was about to check in.

I walked in and everyone froze turning to look at me.

"What is it. What's with the staring" I said in a demanding tone

They all shivered.

"Natsu, someone is on the phone. They were waiting to speak with you." Erza spoke, I nod heading over to the phone grabbing it

"Yes, what is it"

My breathing hitched as I gripped the phone tightly "What did you just say"

"I. Have. Lucy. Heartfilia."

I smashed the phone, breaking it into tiny pieces as I balled my hands up into fists

"Bastard. You dare to mess with me..."

I smirked and chuckled lightly, yet darkly

"Well.. you better watch out"

Everyone stood around waiting to hear what I had to say about the conversation that went on

"Natsu. What are we dealing with here" Zeref asked me, leaning on my back. I smirked and looked at him with a dark look

"Who you ask. Why, that's simple really.." I kept looking at him as he looked at me with an angered face.

"We are dealing with Jude. Jude Heartfilia."

"He has gone and kidnapped his daughter. Our darling Lucy, my Lucy"

Everyone gasped "Get ready people, we will not lose."

They all nodded and ran off to get ready

I'm coming Lucy. Don't worry, we will save you from your father. We won't lose!