Chapter 10

So.... This time it doesn't start with a POV (technically) with any of the characters. I know it's different but I wanted to see what it sound like in my head, going from the last situation (Chapter 9) into this chapter. But I'm sure, even without the POV, you can figure out who's talking, and what's being talked about.

ANYWAY! Enough of the talking. Let's begin!!

Enjoy the chapter everyone!!!!!

–––————_________——————
————————_________———————

I don't remember much..

I remember loosing balance and falling out of the chair I was in and Lucy grabbing hold of me before I hit the ground...

Then I got stubborn and stood back up but ended up blacking out and felt Lucy grab me, pulling me into her lap....

Now there's a bright light..

Where am I..?

~Medical Wing and Natsu's POV~

I woke up to everything around me being white and different to when I blacked out, and I'm pretty sure I yelled in panic for a minute without realizing.

"Natsu it's ok! Everything is fine now" I heard a soft, and quiet female voice say.

Sure enough, it's who I thought it was

"W-Wendy?" I asked "Yes sir. It's me.." she said sweetly.

I sat myself up on the infirmary bed and looked around

"What happened?"

"Well.... Gray heard some commotion coming from your bedroom so he went to go check it out"

That's right...

I was waiting for Lucy to wake up and I ended up getting a fever because I sat in the bedroom all the time and not keeping myself healthy, nor was I keeping myself well rested at the time

"When Gray got there he..."

"What is it Wendy?" I ask worried

She then continued

"When Gray got there, he saw that someone was standing in the window and looked like they were getting ready to snatch the lady away from us... so Gray sent out an order to the snipers to shoot the mystery person... and they did..."

Why?... Why is this happening to my family, to my people?

Why does whoever is behind all this want Lucy?

How does Lucy benefit this person?

What does this person want with her?!

That's the worst of all the questions,

and also the how,

but why are they trying so hard to take Luce from me! and going as far as threatening to kill her! and my daughter as well...!

"Go on.." I said interested, but with a hint of worry and anger as well

"....We aren't sure what happened before that. We'll have to ask Lucy when she wakes up..."

Now I was filled with worry..

"Where is she right now Wendy?! Is she alright?! Did she get hurt?!"