Apples and Glitter Grenades

I stayed up really late last night with a bunch of friends and I am really tired and have a throbbing headache, but I took some Advil, and I am using my blue light glasses so hopefully, my head won't explode by the time I am done writing this.
Also I like this song "Introducing Me" by Nick Jonas, so I put that up top. And introducing Sloan in this one shot, so here you go!
~~~~~~

Also, for this specific one-shot group[s], Peter has a twin sister named Sloan who also has half spider DNA, but doesn't use her powers as a superhero. One of her nicknames is "Athena," because of the Greek myth story that tells about a young girl who challenged Athena and was turned into a spider and was named Arachne. I thought, because "spidergirl," it makes sense.

~~~~

Peter yawned as he walked up the wall once he entered the kitchen. Once he reached the ceiling, he started heading over to where his beanbag was hanging on a web-made hammock.

Peter shot a web towards the kitchen island and grabbed onto an apple, but before it could reach his hand, another web from behind him grabbed it, with a "YOINK!" for special effect.

Peter turned around, glaring at Sloan, who was standing on the ceiling across the room smirking.

"No fair!" Peter shouted. At this, Sloan took a bite of the juicy apple and started to turn around, but before she could, a web was shot right past her head, barely missing her chocolate brown hair that came down in soft curls, and sticking to the wall.

"Oh, it's on!" Sloan yelled, starting to shoot webs at Peter, barely missing him by inches every time. "Jayne, activate glitter mode," Sloan said to her AI, standing on the wall by the huge windows, barely missing another string of attacks on her by Peter.

"Oh no! Please doN-" Peter started to shout before being cut off by Sloan finally getting a shot at him, landing a web grenade on his shoulder.

"GLITTER GRENADE!" Sloane shouted, and a second later, Peter was covered, as well as the surrounding furniture, in purple and light blue glitter. Sloan started laughing, and her laughter was pretty contagious as Peter started laughing too.

"I am going to get you all glittery now!" Peter said to Sloan through her mind, before he started to chase her.  {𝙸 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜! 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎.}

"Oh no, you don't!" Sloan shouted out loud in response to Peter running behind her with his arms held out in front of him as if to give her a hug.

"What the FU-"

*rolls credits*

Just kidding! I wouldn't do that to you guys without the rest of the story!

"What the FU-" "LANGUAGE!" Steve yelled from somewhere as Tony started to swear in reaction to what had happened to the kitchen. At those words, the twins had stopped running around the room and just stood there hanging like starstruck idiots, before grinning and then laughing hard at their father's reaction.

"Hey, dad! How's" *deep breath* "your morning going?" Peter asked, breathing to calm himself down from laughing. Before Tony could respond, there was a rumbling and crashing sound. Just then, Clint poked his head out of the vents and looked around the room before making a pouty face at Sloan.

"Spiderlings, why didn't you include me in your glitter war?" Clint asked, whining.

"Because, birdbrain, we weren't planning on having a glitter war. And even if we were, you know that Petey and Auntie Nat would win, because they just would," Sloan said to Clint, looking at him upside down from where she and Peter were standing on the ceiling.

"Okay, enough. Underoos and Athena, get down from there and then help me clean this up!" Tony said, trying to stifle a laugh at the mess that they made, once the initial shock had worn off. "Come on, we don't want to let your mother see this."

As if on cue, Pepper walked in from the elevator to see a webbed-up kitchen bedazzled in glitter.

"What the fluorine uranium carbo-"
*rolls end credits*

-

Until next time my fellow human beans!
Please let me know if you want more adventures with Sloan, Peter, and the Avengers family!

~ 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨

4-18-21

PS: my head doesn't currently feel like it's going to explode at the moment I am posting this, I am pretty sure that the Advil is working due to the fact that I don't think that working on screens would have helped my headache.