Chapter 10

Reginae's POV

I woke up to Kayla sleeping on my chest with her hair going wild in my face. I sat up while holding her than walked to her room on put her in her bed. I walked in the bathroom and did my hygiene. I walked back to my room and got dressed in, (http://www.polyvore.com/reginae/set?id=151131831) white crop top that says "dope" in black, my white robin jeans, and a pair of Hawaiian floral roshe runs. I put on some jewelry then stood in front of the mirror doing my hair. When I finished I grabbed my bag,phone, keys, and my wallet. Then walked out to my car I called Brielle and she called Hailey while I called Armana.

-phone convo-

Me: good morning ladies!

Bri: morning!

Armana: GoodMorning wife!

Hailey: mornaaang!

Me: yall better be ready cause I'm about to pull out my drive way right now. Hailey can you go to Armana's house so I can just make two trips?

Hailey: yea sure. I'm ready!

Bri: I'm ready too nigga 😂

Armana: been ready and I'm now waiting on your arrival

Reginae: ok I'm on my way girls. Bye!

-end of convo-

I drove down the street and pulled up in front of Brielle's house. I texted her letting her know I'm outside. She came out and hopped in the front.

Brielle: hey mamas 😘

Me: hey baby 😁

I drove to Armana's house and her and hailey came to the car and got in.

Armana: hey sexy's 😘

Hailey: hi girls!

Me: hey

Brielle: hi

We drove to the school and I pulled up into the parking lot after a 20 minute drive. I parked in a spot then turned of the car. I hopped out along with the girls and we walked into the school. I walked to my locker and pulled out my supplies needed for the first few periods. When I finished I waited for the girls and the guys walked up to us. I seen Jacquez light up like a bulb aww he is really cute. Out of nowhere Sebastian came and flipped me upside down.

Sebastian: slap my ass again Nae imma fvck you up to the max.

Me: I'm sorry!! Don't drop me please!!

Armana: nigga you better put my wife down or we gon' have a problem.

Sebastian: girl bye you ain't bout--

Armana slapped his butt and ran down the hallway. He placed me on my feet then shot off after her.

Me: ok GoodMorning guys.

Guys: morning nae.

The bell rang and we all walked to class. We walked to the back of the class and waited for the teacher to arrive. After 5 mins a substitute came in and told us there wasn't a lesson planned so we can do whatever just keep our voices to a minimum. We started talking then I realized Sebastian and Armana still not back. Then all of a sudden this is all you hear in the hallway,

Sebastian: would you like it if I slapped your ass

*SLAP!*

Armana: AHHHH!!

Sebastian: paybacks a bitch ain't it.

Then I see Armana walk in the class pouting and holding her butt while Sebastian smirked. I laughed at his face cause he look stupid as hell he know he like her I don't know why he continues to put up this front. The bell rings and we leave on our way to the next class.