Chapter 19

Iyanna's POV

So today is the day I turn 16. I'm so excited for my party I can't wait. Right now I just got out of the shower and I'm getting ready for Josh to take me out to breakfast. I put on my bra and underwear then went to my closet. I got dressed in a Moschino crop top, a pair of white ripped jeans, and my Gold Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers. I put on my gold Jesus piece necklace and walked over to the mirror. I brushed my hair into a neat ponytail and wrapped it in my ponytail holder. I put on some lipgloss and grabbed my phone along with my purse then walked out of my room. I went in the kitchen and my legs were tackled by Megga and Royalty.

Megga: Yaya!!!

Royalty: ahhhh! Happy Cake Day (baby voice).

Me: heyy baby's. And thank you lil mama.

Royalty learned to talk faster than Megga. Mama wanted to find out if there was anything wrong with him. We found out that Megga has ADHD. The doctor said he has a short attention span and he gets bored quickly. So we have to take our time while teaching him and keep him entertained so he can progress. I smiled and picked them up kissing both of them then put them in their high chairs. My mom came and hugged me.

Mama A: happy birthday babygirl. Your becoming such a beautiful young lady. I wish you the best in life and many more birthdays to come. I love you Yaya.

Me: thanks ma I love you too.

Mama A: now I got 2 gifts for you but you can only open one now. The first one is over there in that bag on the coffee table.

I walked to the coffee table and picked up the gift bag. Inside of it was an envelop. I took it out and opened it. Looking at what was inside my mouth fell open. There was about 5g's inside of it.

Me: Ma wh- there is- do you see how much cash you gave me?

Mama A: duh Yaya and I think you deserve every penny. All I want is for my baby's to finish school and be successful, and trust me baby you going down that path mighty well. Keep up with the good work girl cause there's more where that came from.

I ran to her and jumped in her arms hugging her.

Me: thanks mama this means so much. I love you.

Mama A: I love you too baby now get your ass down!

I laughed and jumped down. The doorbell rang and I ran to go get it. I opened the door and saw Josh with a huge bouquet of roses, 3 huge balloons with my face on it, and a gift bag. I smiled at him and kissed him.

Me: hey baby.

Josh: Hey beautiful, Happy Birthday Queen.

I cheesed my ass off and thanked him. We walked inside so he could put my gifts down. When we were leaving we stopped so he could greet my mom.

Josh: Mama Apryl how are you doing ma'am?

Mama A: great thanks for asking Josh.

Josh: well if you don't mind I'm going to take Iyanna out to breakfast. We'll be back soon but you ma'am enjoy your day.

Mama A: I will thank you and you do the same. Take care of my daughter boyy!

Josh: I will.

After that long ass conversation we finally left. We got in the car and drove off. About 15 minutes later we pulled up to Rise-n-Dine. This place is my favorite the old school vibe makes me so happy. We got out and Josh held my hand and we walked inside. The host smiled and grabbed 2 menus telling us to follow her. See that's the treatment you get when you come here so often. She sat us and handed us the menus.