Chapter 29

* NOT EDITED*

Reginae's POV

We pulled up to the building where the meeting would take place. I got out and got Caiden out then held his hand. Jacquez held Dayci and we walked inside. I walked over to the receptionist desk to speak to the lady.

Me: hi I'm here for a meeting with wedding planner, Maria Castillo. I'm Regina Carter.

Receptionist: hello miss Carter, your planner will be down in a minute. You can have a seat in the waiting area if you don't mind.

Me: thank you so much.

I went and sat in the waiting area with Caiden Dayci and Jacquez. I put Caiden on my lap and sat back.

Jacquez: babe call your mom and let her know we swinging by.

I nodded then took my phone out to call her.

-Phone convo-

Toya: hey babygirl

Me: hey mama. What you doing today?

Toya: well I was actually about to call you and tell you were having a lil cookout and I want you to come and bring my grandkids.

Me: alright we're gonna meet with this planner first then come over.

Toya: alright I'll see you then baby.

Me: ok later mama.

-end of phone convo-

Me: she said their having a cookout and she wants us to come.

Jacquez: ok cool.

The lady called my name and directed us to the room that the planner was in. I held Caiden's hand and Jacquez followed behind with Dayci in his arms. We entered the room and she looked up from her laptop greeting us with a smile.

Tammy: hello Mr and Mrs.Sloan to be. How are you?

Me: hey Tammy were doing great and you?

Tammy: I'm all good. Here have a seat. So now that we found the place we need to get all of the decorations and smaller details. Now all I need to know are your preferences, I'll give you the options and you tell me what you want.

Jacquez: ok cool.

Tammy: so what about flowers like, bouquet and the flower girl flowers.

Me: I want white roses for the bouquet, and hopefully this won't be too hard to find I actually want Japanese cherry blossom flowers for the flower girl to throw.

She typed while I spoke.

Tammy: ok great now I know your theme was spring time in Paris, how do you guys feel about ice sculptures?

Jacquez: I like the sound of that we could do the Eiffel Tower.

Me: yea I agree.
--------------------------------

Jacquez's POV