Chapter 25

NOT EDITED •

Iyanna's POV

I haven't been to Jacquez since Dayci's birthday party and that was a month ago. So I decided to sleepover this week. I was about to call Quez, when he all of a sudden called me.

-Phone Convo-

Me| I was just about to call you wassup?

Jacquez| wassup sis you good?

Me| I'm great I was just gon-

Jacquez| hey sorry to cut you off but you can babysit for me and Reginae please? We haven't had a break in so long and she don't want to be a burden so I had to be one for her.

Me| well I was gonna ask to sleepover anyways so yea I can babysit for y'all.

Jacquez| thank you, thank you, thank you. You can have whatever you want. 

Me| no problem bro I got you. And whatever I want huh? Well can Josh come and help me babysit?

Jacquez| have you lost your rabbit ass mind?! You know what fine I'm not gonna go back on my word, but y'all better not do nothing in my house especially while my kids are here.

Me| relax I just want company now can you come get me I'll be ready in 30 minutes. Bye!

-End of Call-

I plugged my charger into my phone and went to use the bathroom. After finishing my hygienic tasks I got dressed in, a blue button down with a navy blue stripped sweater over it, a pair of white jeans with rips at the knees, and my metallic sliver huaraches. I got my hair done last night so right now it's wrapped up in flexi rods. I decided not to take them out because I wasn't going anywhere special right now. I put on this necklace that was laced with gold leafs. I grabbed my phone charger and my MCM bag filled with all my small important things. I walked out of my room and saw my mom yelling at Megga for hitting Royalty.

Me| ma I'm going to Jay's house for the weekend to babysit you want me to bring them?

Apryl| baby you don't need to do that. It's gonna be too much kids in your hair.

Me| I'll be good ma Josh will be there to help. Plus you need a break from all of us kids.

Apryl| alright fine cause you right. Let me get their bags.

Megga walked to me holding his hands up.

Me| what you want boy?

Megga| 😐 up!

Me| no because you screamed at me.

He got mad and slapped my leg. I bent down a little and grabbed him up by his shirt then pulled him to me.

Me| don't ever hit me again or imma bust you up. You understand?

He made a sad face and poked his lip out then he busted out crying. I let him go and straightened up.

Mom came back out with the bags and looked at him then at me.

Apryl| what happened?

Me| he hit me so I put him in check.

She shook her head and gave me the bags.

Apryl| they have clothes for two days and extra pair for emergency. I packed the pull ups because I don't want them to make any mess ups. They both have their stuffed toy don't make them lose that Yaya. That's about it now please take care of them and your self too. Don't be fast with J--