Chapter 3

Reginae's POV

Sunday

10:30 a.m.

I just woke up and looked to see Kayla gone. So I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I did my hygiene routine. Then I walked back in the room and put on my floral blouse, white jeans and 'my infrared 6's. I walked downstairs and saw daddy in the kitchen cooking and the kids and Dhea sitting around the table.

Me: morning guys!

The kids& Dhea: morning

Wayne: morning Nae , do me a favor and get twist please. That boy always sleeping.

Me: okay

I walked back up the stairs to twist's room and knocked on the door and waited. He came and opened the door.

Twist: good morning ma

He was about to kiss but I turned and let him kiss my cheek.

Me: good morning. You can get a kiss when you take care of your hygiene and make it quick cause it's breakfast time.

Twist: ight baby can I get a hug then.

I smiled and gave him a hug and he grabbed my ass.

Me:Keep playing you gonna lose your hug privileges.

Twist:*lol* ok baby I coming.

Then I walked downstairs.

Lil Twist POV

After Nae left I went in the bathroom and started getting ready. I did my hygiene and walked back in my room and got dressed. I put on my white custom made jersey with "16" in the front and "twist" in the back. I put on my black FCC (first class clothing) sweatpants and my concord 11 lows. I combed my Mohawk grabbed my phone and left the room. I walked in the kitchen.

Me: morning y'all

Everybody: good morning

I made myself a plate of food and sat at the table next to Nae. She looked at me and I smirked. She looked away blushing and started eating.

Me: Wayne when we done eating me and Nae want to talk to you

Wayne: ight

Everyone started eating. When we finished Dhea took the kids to wash up and the housekeeper cleaned the kitchen. Me Nae and Wayne walked in the living room and sat down.

Wayne: so wassup what y'all wanna talk about?

Me: aight I'm not gonna beat around the bush. Wayne I love Nae and I wanted to know if I could have your permission to be with her.

Wayne: Nae you feeling the same way about him?

Nae: yea daddy

Wayne: ok, I give you the consent to date my baby. Twist you better not hurt her. If she got problems you better be there so she got a shoulder to cry on. Don't fvck up!

Me: thank you so much, and I promise you I won't my love is to strong to mess up.

Wayne: ight I'm out and y'all better keep it clean!

He walked out I ran to Nae and picked her up, she wrapped her arms and legs around me and I kissed her.

Me: I love you baby

Nae: love you to

I put her down and held her hand.

Me: I want to take you out today ma.

Nae: that's fine, but I have to take Kayla home first.

Me: alright

Nae: ok I'll be right back

Reginae's POV

I went up stairs and got Kayla and our bags then went to tell my dad, Dhea and my brothers bye. After that we walked downstairs.

Me: I'm ready

Twist: alright drive to your house and I'll follow you let's go.

I drove to my house with twist behind me I finally got to my house I pulled into the drive way and got out and grabbed heaven and the bags. Twist got out his car and took the bags from me I opened the door and we went inside and I put heaven in the playroom and walked twist to my room so he could the bags down. He dropped the bags and layed in my bed.

Me: I know you not tired and you almost slept past breakfast.

Twist: nah baby I'm not tired, but can I get my kiss now?

Me: oh I forgot

I pecked him on the lips.

Twist: -_- ma how you gon' play me like

Me: what that's a kiss ain't it

He pulled my face to his and kissed me. He kept licking my bottom lip, but I didn't give him entrance. So he gave me a hard pinch on my ass. I screamed a little cause that shit hurt. He took that opportunity to add his tongue. While we were kissing nosey ass Justin bust open my door like he a boss or some shit.

Justin: eww y'all in swallowing each other's faces I don't wanna see that

I sat up in twist's lap.

Me: I guess a nigga never heard of knocking. How can I help you?

Justin: I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go out to eat with me the girls and niggas but ya ass look busy

Me: what time y'all going?

Justin: they coming here now so we leaving once they come. Twist you coming?

I whispered in twist ear.

Me: I'm sorry can we cancel our date I'll make it up ;*

Twist: yea imma go

Justin: ight I'll let y'all know when they get here.

Justin walked out.

Twist: so how you gonna make it up to me -smirks-

Me: *lol* I don't know. What you want? and don't ask for sex either.

Twist: you'll find out soon

-winks-