Chapter 28

Iyanna POV

I woke and started my day by taking care of my hygiene. After my shower I got dressed for school.

After I was ready I grabbed my keys and bag then headed out

After I was ready I grabbed my keys and bag then headed out. I planned on walking to school because I hate driving to school. I plugged my headphones in and started walking. I crossed the street turning the corner. As I was walking I heard a faint "hey" even though it was probably louder. I turned around and saw this girl her hair was really curly and she was a nice Carmel color. She waved at me while smiling. I gave her a confused look and waved back then walked away. I picked up my pace walking a little faster and she caught up and grabbed my shoulder. I pulled one headphone out and stopped, turning to her again.

Me: yes, how can I help you?

Asia: well for starters you could remove ya attitude. Now hello beautiful my name is Asia, you may not know me but that's because I just moved here. Where you headed?

Me: hi nice to meet you I'm Iyanna. Sorry for being rude but I'm in a rush to get to school. Welcome to the neighborhood.

I started walking and I heard her following.

Asia: what school do you go to?

Me: Atlanta High.

Asia: oooo that's cool I start there tomorrow. You mind if I come with I just want to get use to the environment.

Me: nah you can come.

So we started walking to the school together and the entire time all I feel is this girl burning holes into my face. I swear she's gay *no offense to anyone‼️*.

Me: why do you keep staring at me?

Asia: sorry if I made you uncomfortable but your really pretty.

Me: thanks but are you.. Y'know?

Asia: what gay? No I'm confused as hell I like girls and sometimes I like niggas.

Me: ooh

We finally got to the school and out of that awkward situation.

Reginae's POV

I sat at the computer desk reading the email I just received from my wedding planner. We have a meeting today just to discuss how I picture everything.

Jacquez: BABEEE!

Me: Whattttt?!

He came running down the steps with a crying Dayci in his arms.

Jacquez: she's sick man, and she just threw up on me ☹️.

I got up and took her from him.