Chapter 23

* UN-EDITED*
Reginae's POV

Next week is Dayci's first birthday. I can't believe time flew so fast my baby girl is about to be 1. We got her into modeling and today is her birthday photo shoot. I got out of bed and looked over to see and empty bed. I went in the bathroom and completed my hygienic task. After I showered I walked to the closet and put on some white skinny jeans, a cartoon sweater, and my navy blue timbs. I brushed my hair and walked downstairs into the kitchen to see both Jacquez and Dayci dressed. Jacquez was making Dayci a bottle.

Me: good morning family.

Jacquez: morning baby

I walked over to Dayci picking her up.

Me: hey mama's baby.

I kissed her cheek multiple times while she giggled.

Dayci: ma-ma!

She threw her hands in the air while smiling and showing her five teeth. I cheesed so hard she said her first word and it was mama. I turned to Jacquez who was recording us.

Jacquez: how you feel baby?

Me: great my baby said her first word 😃!

I put her in the high chair and he gave her the bottle. The door bell rang and I looked up at Jacquez.

Me: you expecting someone?

Jacquez: nah let me see who it is.

He went to open the door while I went the fridge and grabbed me an orange juice box. He came back talking to Josh.

Josh: morning sis. Morning lil mama.

Me: heyy Joshyyy.

Josh: 😐 stop calling me that. Now where's my girlfriend?

Me: she still sleeping but we gotta go. Jacquez start the car please babe?

Jacquez: I got you ma.

I got up and picked up Dayci placing her on my hip. She laid on my shoulder while sucking her middle and pointer finger. I turned to Josh before leaving.

Me: don't mess my house up and I know what you came here for. I won't tell, but don't let Jacquez find out.

Josh: 😂 how long y'all gon' be gone?

Me: 2 hours remember what I said nigga.

I walked out closing the door.

Josh's POV

I walked upstairs to Yaya's room. I went inside and took my shoes off along with my pants and shirt I was left in basketball shorts. I looked at her to see her sleeping with her body towards me. A few weeks ago she got mad at me cause I gave her a hickey on her neck and her mom saw it which led to her getting in trouble. So she told me I can't get nothing from her until she say so. However I don't listen so imma just mess with her in her sleep. I walked to the bed, leaned down then kissed her cheek. I pulled the blanket down slowly and she had on some boyshort panties and a sports bra. My baby got a nice ass body and to be honest my favorite part is her titties. They so perky and perfect so that's where I'm gon' start 😉. I pulled the bra up until her breast were out. I shook my head this girl is a heavy ass sleeper. I leaned and sucked on her nipple. She shifted her body until she was on her back. I went down to the bottom of the bed and open her legs. I pulled the boyshort store the side and went down on her. She started squirming under me as small moans escaped from her mouth. I pushed 2 fingers in her slowly while sucking on her pearl. I looked up seeing her arch her back while grabbing the sheet. I picked up the pace of my fingers and she sat up grabbing my hand while moaning.