Chapter 27

* I once again have changed the character of Josh this is the last time I promise* BTW Iyanna is 18*

Josh's POV

Never in my life would I think children are this difficult to watch. Nae and Jay come back in 2 hours, that's the amount of time we got to clean this house. Right now this kids are running around chasing each other. As soon as they turned the corner I lifted Caiden and Megga by their stomachs while Yaya got the girls. I put Caiden in his bed and I pulled out the draw bed connected to his bed and put Megga in it. I turned the light of and put on the tv to Nick Jr.

Me| it's bed time don't get up or your gonna be in big trouble.

I cracked the door and walked to the girls room and they were already halfway asleep.

Me| damn I never thought taking care of kids would be so damn hard.

Iyanna| you wanted to be mr. Cool Guy and give them candy before bedtime.

Me| yea yea whatever. Come on let's go downstairs.

We cleaned everything that the kids messed up that was so tiring but we finished fast. I held her hand and we walked into the living room. I sat on the couch pulling her in my lap. She got comfortable and put her face in my neck. I kissed her forehead and held her tighter.

Me| babe can you believe your brother is getting married?

Iyanna| I knew he would marry Nae I been told him she was wifey material.

Me| it's crazy I haven't even realized it's been three years already.

I leaned back in the chair letting sleep take over.

--2 hours later--

Reginae's POV

After a long wonderful trip were finally home. I opened the door going inside carrying the suitcase. I set it by the stairs and walked into the living to see my babysitters all cuddled up. I smiled and waited for Jacquez to come inside.

Jacquez| baby what are you smiling a- ohh how cute! Wake they asses up!

Me| why? it's late just leave them and leave the luggage in the storage room because it'll make too much noise. Just bring the carry on's babe.

I quietly walked upstairs and peaked in the kids room and they were all knocked out. I smiled and went our room and placed my bag on the couch. I got undressed and through on one of Jay's shirts. I slipped on my Victoria Secret PINK knee high socks and climbed into the bed. 10 minutes later Jacquez came in and stripped down to his boxers. He hopped in the bed, laying next to me and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him. He kissed my shoulder making me smile.

Jacquez| sweet dreams my love.

--------------------------------

• The next day•

I woke feeling well rested and hungry of course. I got up and went in our bathroom. I used the bathroom then brushed my teeth. I applied my face scrub leaving it on for a few minutes then I washed it off. I dried my face then rubbed my face cream on it to keep me moisturized. I walked out of the bathroom to see Jacquez scrolling through the tv channels. You probably don't know but I have opened 2 boutiques in the last year and they are growing ever so well. I usually work on them online, but today I'm gonna pay them a visit.

Me| baby I wanna go visit the boutiques today. What you think?

Jacquez| I think you should it would be great for customers to meet you.