Chapter 17

- 1 year later -

Reginae's POV

A year has passed and many things have changed. Everyone has grown up and matured. Some couples were built others were broken. Me and Jacquez are still going on strong after a year and a few months. Despite us being strong, sadly, Armana and Sebastian broke up due to the fact that Sebastian kept his 3 year old daughter , Zuri, a secret. Now that Zuri is no longer a secret Sebastian has stepped up to the plate and is becoming a good father. We're all still cool though Armana just don't want him as a boyfriend anymore . Then we have Josh and Iyanna who are going on strong right behind, me and her brother, although Jacquez was very upset to find out that his little sister lost her purity to his bro, he's glad she's happy and is being treated well. We also now have a new couple which is, Christian and Brielle. This was very well predicted by the squad, yet no one knows what took them so long to get together, but they are very cute. Hailey on the other hand is single and ready to mingle, while Armana is taking a break from relationships. Twist decided to transfer to a school in Cali with Jenn and they moved in together. It's good for them and I'm glad he's gone honestly less stress for me along with everyone else. We're now all seniors, while Yaya comes behind not to far because she was boosted a grade higher than her level because she had extra credits. Although she is 15 she'll be turning sixteen in a week. So she's a junior and she will graduate a year after us. I'm 18 now, finally I'm an adult. Jacquez moved into his own apartment but I haven't been there yet. My dad is no longer cool with Twist and his parents which is apart of the reason why he moved. Then to top it off my brother got locked up a few days ago for fighting Twist. So now Twist and his parents are pressing charges. But today is the first day of school and I'm actually really excited to see what's in store for me this year. I really miss my friends cause I only got to see them a handful of times this summer due to me traveling and working out, but when they see me they'll see why.

I got out of bed and stood in front of my full body mirror. I swear I don't know why I'm not growing. I've been 5'0 for like 3 years straight. But I did lose some weight which I'm proud of cause it wasn't easy. I walked in the bathroom and took my shower and completed all other my hygiene task. I walked back in my room and went to my closet to get my outfit. I went shopping a few days ago for my outfit. I got dressed in, a black crop top with a white collar and 2 white buttons, and a black wrap pencil skirt. I lotion my arms and legs then put on my black, spiked, patent leather Christian Louboutin loafers. I sat at my vanity and did my hair. I did a side part and put my hair in a tight low bun. I put on some smokey purple lipstick and mascara with a lil eyeliner. I put on my Michael Kors watch and my Michael Kors case on my phone. I put on some rings which made my hands look cute cause I got my nails done. When I was finished getting ready I grabbed my Gucci handbag (http://www.polyvore.com/reginae/set?id=169382435) and my keys. Today I am going to find out wether or not I won Student Council president. I hope I win cause this is my fourth year running. Every other year Melissa always won and did nothing but make the school a more horrible place. I walked out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was giving Kayla her breakfast.

Toya: morning baby you look cute!

Me: morning and thanks ma you know where I get it from😉.

Toya: that's right baby.

She handed me a plastic bag with a fruit bowl and some orange juice in it.

Me: thanks ma I'm gonna see you later.

Toya: no problem baby and good luck today

She kissed my cheek and hugged me. I walked over to Kayla and kissed her cheek then walked out. I got in my Ferrari and took the fruit out of the bag and ate some. I put the bowl in my passenger seat as I drank my juice then put it in the cup holder. I started the car and pulled out of my drive way heading to school. I was at a stoplight about 5 minutes away from school when I got a text from the group chat with squad. They told me to call so I did and put it on speaker.