Chapter 1

Reginae's POV

Saturday

8:00 a.m.

I woke up to the sun shinning in my face. How? I don't know I remember closing the blinds before going to sleep. I sat up and saw that my door was open. Wtf? I got up and walked to the bathroom. I did my hygiene routine. When I was finished I went back to my room to pick my outfit for the day out. I decided to wear a red and white Marilyn Monroe shirt , with a pair of skinny jeans, and my carmine

6's. I put my hair in a tight ponytail and grabbed my phone then left the room. I walked down the steps. As I passed the living room I saw my bro and his friends.

Me: good morning guys!

His friends: morning

Justin: it's about time you got up

Me: Boy bye!

I walked in the kitchen and saw my mom.

Me: good morning ma 😘

Toya:good morning baby. What you up to today?

Me: well I actually have nothing to do today I was just gonna chill.

Toya: oh that's great cause I need a favor

Me: and that is?

Toya: I was wondering if you are able to babysit Kayla tonight

Me: alright ma. I'm bout to the McDonald's, do you want something ?

Toya: no thank you baby

Me: I'll be right back imma bring Kayla with me

I got up and walked upstairs to Kayla's room. I walked in and she was sitting on her bed watching tv

Me: Kay baby I'm going to McDonald's you wanna come

Kayla: yayyyy!!!

Me: I'll take that as a yes let's get you dressed.

I went to her closet to pick an outfit out. I decided on her YSL shirt , gray sweatpants, and her baron 9's. I put her hair in two curly puffs then picked her up.

Me: why you so pretty ?

Kayla: nae pretty too😘

Me: Awww thank you baby😘

I held her on my hip and walked down the steps.

Me: Ma I'm leaving now!

Justin: where you going ?

Me: McDonald's

Justin: wait! we coming

Me: hurry up

I walked out and put Kayla in her car seat and buckled the seatbelt. Then I walked to the drivers side and hopped in. The boys came outside. Justin came in the front and his two friends in the back ( Jacob & Michael ). I started driving towards McDonald's.

Justin: how's life baby sis ?

Me: random much? but im chillen. Why?

Justin: nothing I can't ask you questions now ? what happen you too grown?

Me: did I say that, no so can you get off my case now? thanks

Justin: you got a boyfriend ?

Me: no. What is this 21 questions? and if I did have a boyfriend you wouldn't know anyways.

We pulled up to McDonald's and I ordered mine and Kayla's food.

Me: y'all want something ?

Michael: nah ma we good thank you

Justin: I want a number 1

Me: 😑 you paying for your own food.

Justin:someone's grumpy

I ordered Justin's food then drove to the next window and got all the food. Then we started to drive home. On the way home my dad was calling me. I hooked up my phone to the radio.

-phone convo-

Me: hey daddy

Wayne: wassup baby girl ?

Me:nothing on my way home from McDonald's.

Wayne: ight baby listen I'm planning on taking Dhea out tonight and I got the boys this week. I was wondering if your free tonight can you babysit for me? Twist is gonna be there to help out. ( A/N twist as in lil twist)

Me: ok daddy I gotchu but i am already babysitting Kayla for ma so we'll stay at your place. What time tho?

Wayne: can you be there by 7 ?

Me: yea sounds good. Aight daddy later love ya

Wayne: ok love you too baby

-end of phone convo-

I pulled up in front of the house and parked in the garage. I grabbed the food and got out.

Me: get Kayla bro

We walked in the house I went in the kitchen and Justin put Kayla on her feet and went back to the living room. Kayla started running towards my legs. She is soo bowlegged ,but it's cute. She grabbed my legs and started laughing.

Me: you think that's funny baby? -picks her up and throws her in the air- huh?

Kayla: -laughing- yaaaa!!!

I smiled at her then put her in her highchair and have her the food. I sat and ate my food.

Justin: Nae where my food at

Me: in the bag I ain't no slave.

He got and came to get his food.

Justin: punk

Me: but your mad 😝

When I finished eating I threw out the garbage and cleaned up and did the same for Kayla. I picked her up and went upstairs. I went to her room so I could pack her things for tonight. I picked out her monkey pajama onesie for tonight, then I picked an outfit for the next day which is a white looney toons tank top with capri jeans and her Olympic 7's. Once I packed everything I put her down for a nap. I walked to my room to pack my things I picked my gray Kool-aid shirt and black pajama shorts for tonight. Then for the next I put a floral shirt , white jeans and infrared 6's. When I finished it was 6:00 , so I walked to my mom's room.

Me: ma, daddy asked if I can baby sit the boys tonight. So I'm gonna bring Kayla with me and we will be back by tomorrow

Toya: alright be safe baby

Me: alright mom we leave in about another 30 min.

I went to my room and took a quick shower. Then I walked to my closet and picked out some jean shorts , my gray cropped sweater, and my white converse. I put my hair in a sunrise bun , then grabbed my bag and left my room. I went to Kayla's room to get her bag then I ran down stairs to the car and put the bags in. Then I went back upstairs and got Kayla ready. I gave her a bath and put on her pink and green polo shirt and shorts with her Air Force 1's. I walked down stairs in to the living room with Kayla trailing behind. Mom and Chris was sitting on the couch.

Me: ma we out, later Chris. Kayla come say bye to mommy and daddy.

Kayla: bye mama 😘, bye daddy😘

Toya&Chris: bye baby 😘.

Toya: call me if anything nae

Me: ight bye guys.

I put kayla in the car seat and buckled her up then I got in the drivers side and we left.