Chapter 24

* The outfit Dayci has on in the mm is not her b-day outfit.*

Reginae's POV

Today is the day my baby girl turns one. I have everything planned out so hopefully it turns out great. Right now Dayci is with mama Apryl while me and the girls are setting up the backyard. The theme for her party will be Mickey Mouse because that's her favorite cartoon.

Brielle: I can't believe my niece is 1 already. When you gon' let me take her for the day?

Me: whenever I'm positive that you and Christian won't act like energizer bunny's around my child.

The other girls laughed while she gave me a straight face. She know it's true, after the first time they had sex they never stopped after. The party starts at 2:00 and its 12:30. We finished setting up for about another half hour and went to get ready ourselves. The girls left to get ready I went upstairs and got in the shower. When I got out it was 1:30. I got dressed in a white peplum top and white skinny jeans. I put on my louboutin boat flats then added some jewelry and I put on my gold Gucci belt. I grabbed my phone and called Jacquez cause I would love to know where his ass is.
-Phone Convo-

Jacquez: yes baby?

Me: where are you?

Jacquez: I'm out buying my baby some gifts.

Me: boy bring your ass home she's only one how much gifts does she need?

Jacquez: if I wanna spoil my baby girl I will.

Me: Jacquez come home please the party is starting in like 5 minutes and I need you here.

Jacquez: ok ok baby I'm coming now.

Me: alright make sure cause if you late I'm knocking your ass out. See you soon baby muah!

I hung up and went downstairs and opened to backyard slide so when everyone comes they can just easily go out. The doorbell rang as soon as I sat down. I opened the door and a whole bunch of kids came running in with a few parents behind. I smiled and greeted everybody as they entered. I directed them out back and went to close the front door until Jacquez's skinny ass came pushing the door sending me flying.

Me: alright "the Incredible Hulk" fuck wrong with you?

Jacquez: I'm getting tired of this lil sour ass attitude. Get rid of it before I beat your ass.

I rolled my eyes and got up walking away only to be pulled back into Jacquez's chest.

Jacquez: don't be walking away from me Reginae you acting up way too much you want some dick?

I laughed at his dumbass question and slapped his chest for cursing.

Me: no. Where is Dayci? Have you spoken to your mother?

Jacquez: chill bae she's on her way I texted her just awhile ago and she said she's 5 minutes away.

Once he said that the doorbell rang and in came a screaming Dayci along with the rest of his and my family and friends. I picked up Dayci kissing both of her chubby cheeks. I puckered my lips at her and she held my face and kissed me. Everyone walked out back and started socializing. I took her upstairs to get her ready. I gave her a bath then went to get her dressed. I moisturized her skin and put some powder on her. I took out the outfit we bought for her. It was a customized Mickey Mouse shirt with sequins all over the head. On the back is Dayci's name written in Walt Disney font then the number one under it. For the bottom it's a red tutu with gold stars at the waistband. I got her dressed and put on her red Ruffle ankled socks with her black hightop Converse. Once she was ready I brushed the front of her hair into a ponytail and puffed up the back.