Chapter 31 -THE LAST CHAPTER-

Reginae's POV

Today is the big day! I'm so nervous, but I'm ready to be Mrs. Sloan. The wedding starts at 4:30 and I'll be walking in at 5 just to give people time to get there. Right now it's 11 o'clock and I got a couple of runs to make. First I gotta go pick up Dayci's dress and Caiden's suit. Then I take Dayci to get her hair done. Then finally we're going to the church to officially get ready. Jacquez and I won't be seeing eachother until I walk down the isle. Which means that Caiden will be staying with his father. So Josh is gonna come pick up his suit. I just finished getting ready and I went into Dayci's room to get her up and ready.

Me: Dayc c'mon babygirl get up.

She rolled off the bed, rubbing her eyes then she looked up at me and stretched her arms. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. I cleaned her up and brushed her teeth. I pulled on some sweats along with a t shirt.

Dayci: mommy I wear the slippers?

Me: oh goodness Dayci fine get the slippers.

I don't know who told Jacquez to buy her these damn slippers she always wanna wear them

I don't know who told Jacquez to buy her these damn slippers she always wanna wear them. I brushed her hair into a puff and picked her up. I grabbed my purse and keys then walked out the door.
~

I drove off from the cleaners to the hair dresser. I wanted Dayci to do something simple and quick due to the fact that we're gonna be short on time. I pulled into the driveway of the hairdresser and saw Josh parked up in his car waiting for me. I hopped out and grabbed the hanger with Caiden's suit. I picked Dayci up and walked over to his car. I knocked on the window cause he still didn't see me. He jumped and turned to me. I smiled at him as he opened his door.

Josh: dang sis was it necessary to scare a nig-

Me: nah don't even say it miss thing loves to repeat everything she hears.

Josh: is that so lil'baby you being good for yo mama?

She nodded smiling.

Me: she a lil liar 😂 but anyways here's the suit, please keep it in the plastic until he is ready to walk down the isle, don't even practice in it cause I know y'all messy.

Josh: I got this Nae now you go get all dolled up I'll see you in a couple of hours.

Me: alright bye Josh make sure y'all take care of Caiden and don't cuss around him either.

Josh: girl if you don't.. We know what we doing Nae bye, bye lil'baby.

We hugged and he hopped back in his car, pulling off. I fixed Dayci on my hip and walked into the hair salon. I walked to the receptionist desk,