Chapter 22

- 10 months later -

Reginae's POV

Dayci is getting so big now. She just turned 10 months 2 weeks ago. She's getting so big so fast. She grew 5 teeth. Plus she's already walking, I cried the day she took her first steps. Today is Royalty and Megga's birthday. They're having a Hollywood themed party. So Jacquez left earlier to help out with some stuff. Right now Dayci is taking a nap so I took this time to get ready. I took a shower and I washed my hair. When I finished I hopped out and wrapped the towel around my body. I picked up a hand towel of the rack and dried my hair a lil. I walked to my closet and put on my underwear & bra. I looked through my clothes to see what to wear. Finally I found something to wear and I pulled it out. I put on, a Moschino baseball jersey dress, and some spandex shorts underneath. I put on some white socks then my low white and adidas original sneakers. I walked over to my jewelry box and took out my gold Rolex. I put some mousse in my hair to make it a little more curly. I picked up my Louis Vuitton speedy and put my phone, house keys, and some lipgloss in it. I sprayed myself with some Chanel perfume and walked out of the room. I walked into Dayci's nursery and over to her crib. She was still knocked out. That's one thing I hate about putting her to sleep, she never wants to wake up. I picked her up and held her on my hip. I held her chin then shook her head a lil bit. Already she started getting cranky then started crying. I put her on the changing table and cleaned her up with baby wipes. I changed her diaper then started to get her dressed in, a white turtle neck, a pair of burgundy skinny jeans, and a jeans jacket. I put on her white converse then sat her on the stool so I could do her hair. Doing her hair is the most difficult task because she's hates doing it. I grabbed the comb and started it as soon as the comb touched her head she started crying. I hate the fact that she's a cry baby, she better stop that.

Me: I know I'm sorry baby.

I braided her hair into two French braids. When I finished I wiped her tears and cleaned her nose with some tissue. I picked her up then put her on my hip. I grabbed my bag and we went downstairs I took the keys to the BMW. I put Dayci in the car seat and buckled her in. I drove off headed to mama Apryl's house.

-15 minutes later-

I finally pulled up to the house. I parked right in front then got out a picked up Dayci who looked pissed the hell off. She too young for this attitude man.

Me: hey!

Dayci turned and looked at me.

Me: smile for mama we gonna see daddy and grandma.

She looked at me with the same straight face. I spun around with her and she held on to my neck giggling a lil bit. Then I threw her in the air catching her and she laughed her lil ass off. I kissed her cheek then walked around the house to the backyard. When we got back there I was bombarded from left and right with hi's and hello's. I saw mama Apryl and my mom sitting and talking while Chris held Royalty and Megga. I walked over to them smiling.

Me: hey everyone.

Toya: baby!!

She hopped up and kissed my cheek while hugging me. I haven't seen my mom in a month because her and Chris took a vacation to Jamaica for 2 weeks then Hawaii for the rest. I kissed her cheek while hugging her back.

Me: heyy ma I missed you. Hey mama Apryl how are you?

Apryl: I've been good I see you taking good care of my grand baby it's like she growing everyday.

Me: she sure is but it's happening so fast.

Toya: it always happens like that. Look at you, you grew faster than I can blink.