Chapter 30

* JUST SO YOU GUYS ARE INFORMED CHAPTER 31 WILL BE MY LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE SEQUEL THANKS 🤗!*

Reginae's POV

We're finally a week away from our wedding day and I can't wait. Everything is set for this day in order for perfection. Of course Dayci will be my flower girl and Caiden is gonna be the ring bearer. We don't want the wedding to be too celebrity based so we only invited a couple. The venue is private with heavy security so we don't have much to worry about. Right now since everything is already set and ready to go we get this week to chill. 

Jacquez: Mom WERE COMING THROUGHHHHHHH!!!!

Dear God 🙄 I turn around to see Jacquez running towards the bed with both laughing Dayci and Caiden in his arms. He jumped, bellyflopping onto the bed making me bounce up.

Me: why you gotta do the most 😂.

Dayci: Mommy!

I looked down at her and she stretched her arms to be picked up. I picked her up putting her on my hip.

Me: baby what we doing today?

Jacquez: I actually don't know. You want me to hit up everybody else and see what they up to?

Me: yea that's cool. Imma go wash her up, your next pa so go get your towel ready.

Jacquez's POV

So lately Nae has been busting butt with this wedding and on top of that she got her mother duties to handle. So I wanna do something nice for her today and it can't be nothing little I'm talking about some big things. We decided to not to bachelor/ bachelorette parties because it just seemed whacked to us. So while Nae went to get Dayci cleaned up I got up and picked up Caiden.

Me: alright Pa I need you to be daddy's helper today. We gotta do a surprise for mama Nae but you can't tell her at all.

Caiden: I know daddy I can keep a secret.

Me: you sure about that Pa?

Caiden: super duper sure.

Me: alright c'mon lets get you cleaned up so we could start the surprise.

I walked out of our room and into his I grabbed his towel and underwear then took him to the bathroom in me and Nae's room. I turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. Once it was warm I undressed him and put him in the tub.

•15 minutes later•

After washing up Caiden I took him out drying him off and rubbed his skin with some lotion cause his ass just be ashy for no reason. I put on his brief cause you know my boy potty trained already 😉.

Me: alright come on Pa lets get you dressed.

He hopped of the bed and took off running to his room. I laughed at how fast his skinny self ran off. Man this kid is two handfuls. I went into his room and walked over to his closet. I scrolled through the already put together outfits to see which I like best. Finally I found one that would comfortably suit him for the day.

 Finally I found one that would comfortably suit him for the day