Chapter 26

Reginae's POV

After we went out to eat we dropped the kids off at the house. I got out of the car and picked up Dayci and grabbed a hold of Royalty's hand. I went in the house and waited for the rest to come in. The kids sat on the couch while Iyanna and Josh stood behind it.

Me| now listen y'all are here for the weekend to babysit these 4 children. Josh you the oldest so you basically watching everybody. I want to come home to my house in one piece don't go nowhere either. Please keep them all safe and watch them 24/7 because they all can walk and they like to touch things. And lastly don't do the nasty because I know damn well you not soft and you not quiet.

As I finished up Jacquez came down the steps with our bags in his hands.

Jacquez| you gave em' the talk?

Me| yea you ready?

Jacquez| yea alright y'all we leaving ma- ma come give mommy and daddy some love, you too pa.

Dayci slid off the chair with Caiden behind her and ran to me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

Me| bye babygirl I'll see you soon. Be good.

I put her down and she walked to her father. I kissed Caiden on his forehead and hugged.

Me| be good Pa.

I kissed Megga and Royalty's cheeks then hugged Josh and Iyanna. While Jacquez did the same I grabbed my bag rolling it to the door. After all the goodbyes we got in the car and headed to the airport.

Jacquez| baby I hope you ready to relax cause this weekend is all about you.

Me| oh trust me babe I'm more than ready.

-30 minutes later-

We pulled up to the airport and Jacquez gave the keys to a man in a suit. We got our bags out and we walked into the airport. These 2 large men came and grabbed our bags, walking off in front of us.

Me| Jacquez what the is going on?! Who are these people and wh--

Jacquez| baby chill I don't want you lifting a finger unless needed so I got some help.

I smiled and held his hand as we walked through the airport. We finally got to the terminal and the lady standing there took our tickets and told us to go through the glass double doors to get on the jet.

Me| baby a jet you didn't have t-

Jacquez| but I did because I love your sexy ass and I want you be comfortable. Now stop talking and let's go.

We got on the jet and I instantly went into the back room of it to lay down. This is going to be the best vacation ever.

Jacquez' s POV

As Nae went to go lay down I went to the little concession stand and took the chocolate covered strawberries I had specially made out. I know it's cliché but this is actually Reginae's favorite fruit. I picked the platter up and walked to the back room. I see Nae all comfortable in the bed on her phone. I put the plate on the table and kicked my shoes off.

Reginae| bae are those strawberries?

Me| yup all for you baby. Come here and let me feed you some.