Chapter 16

Reginae's POV

Today Dhea is gonna let me babysit her daughter Amaya. Amaya is 10, but she's short as hell you probably would mistake her for 7/8 years old. She's so cute with her little mixed self 😍. I can't wait cause thats my baby and haven't seen her in forever. I went into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I look cute 😋. I took a selfie then put my phone on the ihome to charge and play music. I turned on Planes by Jerimih ft. J.Cole and put my music on shuffle. I cut the shower on and waited till it warmed up. I hopped in and took a shower for about an hour. I got out and wrapped up in my robe. I took my phone of the Ihome and turned off my music. I walked in my room towards my dresser and picked up my lotion, deodorant, and perfume off the top. Then I went inside my draw and took out a matching pair of bra and underwear. I walked to my bed and got freshened up and dressed in my undergarments. I went in my closet to look for today's outfit. After tearing through all my clothes I finally found something decent to wear. I decided on, an orange crop top, white ripped jeans, with my Citrus 11's. I got dressed then, I put on my Michael Kors watch and my flower headband. I walked out of my closet to my room and grabbed my phone, house keys, and my car keys to the Ferrari. I walked downstairs and saw my mom and Kayla in the couch. I ran and picked up Kayla and kissed her all over her face.

Me: Kayyy!! I missed you mamas😘😘.

She giggled while I kissed her. Kayla was with her godmother for like 2 weeks.

Kayla: I missed you too Nae!🙆

Me: I'm going to pick up Amaya then take y'all to a surprise place you wanna come?

She nodded while cheesing really hard. I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek.

Me: We going to see you later ma.

Toya: okay love y'all and be careful while driving that car Nae.

Me: I got it mama.

I held Kayla on my hip and walked out to the garage. I got a car seat in the car for her so i strapped her in. Then I walked to my side and got in putting on my seatbelt. I started the car up and drove out towards my father's house because Dhea moved in with him. Even though he pissed me off that day by making me apologize I forgive him. I texted Dhea,

- text convo -

Me: I'm outside.

Dhea😋🙌😱: alright come inside cause she want to be stubborn cause I won't tell her where she's going.

Me: 😂 ok.

-end of text convo-

I parked in front of the driveway and hopped out. I walked to Kayla's side and got her out then placed her on her feet. I held her hand and we walked to the door. I used my key and went in. I walked in and it looked like they was having a party. There was a whole bunch of celebrities everywhere just chillin'. I walked in further and saw my daddy. He turned to me then smiled and came to hug me.

Wayne: hey baby where you been?

Me: home and out the regular.

Wayne: you know I'm sorry right? I ain't mean to yell at you an--

Me: daddy it's ok I been forgave you. Umm what's all of this though?

Wayne: oh just a lil get together.

Me: lil!? Wow good job daddy👍😂. Well imma go see Dhea.

Wayne: ight see me before you leave.

I nodded then went towards the steps. I picked up Kayla and jogged up the stairs. I went to her and my father's room and knocked on the door.

Dhea: come in!