Chapter 12

-3 weeks later -

Reginae's POV

So some things have changed. Me and Jacuqez are dating now. Twist moved to LA with Jenn thank god. Right now I'm at Jacquez 's house. He was taking a shower so I walked around looking at some of the pictures on his wall. There was a family photo of him a women whom I am guessing is his mother, a girl that looked like a teenager, and Jacquez was holding 2 twin baby's one boy and the other girl. They are beautiful. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

Jacquez: you having fun observing my family. 😂

Me: of course 😂 y'all are beautiful.

Jacquez: thanks let me tell you a bit. That's my mama Apryl love like no other, that's my little sister Iyanna but we call her YaYa she's 14 I love her but she fast as hell that's why I gotta be beating her ass, that's my baby brother Megaa he so bad for an 11 month old, and that's my baby sister Royalty, Her and Megaa are double trouble.

Me: 😂 I love it your family sounds amazing. Where are they?

Jacquez: my mom went home to get my siblings they are gonna be here tomorrow. We plan on having a cookout you know to become friendly with the neighborhood. You should come.

Me: cool I sure will and I'll bring my family along.

He nodded and smiled then leaned in and kissed me. I guess we were kissing so long we didn't hear or see anyone come in. I heard someone clear their throat. I pulled away and looked by the door to see his mom and siblings.

Jacquez: uhh hey ma what y'all doing home so soon?

Apryl: well we were supposed to surprise you, but instead I got the surprise. Who's this?

Jacquez: ok family this is my girlfriend Reginae. Reginae this is my mother, my sisters and my brother.

YaYa: Aww look at Jacuqez only been 3 weeks and you yourself a lil' girlfriend. 😂

Jacquez: laugh again. Imma bruise ya legs up.

His mom walked over to and looked in my eyes. She's making me feel awkward😳. She moved and gave Jacquez the baby's cause they were sleep.

Apryl: y'all give me a minute let me talk to miss Reginae.

They went upstairs and we walked into the living room. We both sat on the couch and she turned to me and I did the same.

Apryl: so how did you and my son meet?

Me: well Jacuqez's cousin Christian who is also a friend of mine introduced us and since then I've started liking him.

Apryl: Jacuqez has had a tough life especially with being the man of the house he has a lot on his plate and as his girlfriend I'm glad he has you by his side. Please don't hurt him cause that would hurt me to see my baby hurt.

Me: I would never he doesn't know this but in such little time he has managed to make me love him.

Apryl: well.. welcome to the family

She hugged me.

Me: glad to be apart of it.

Apryl: well I would love to meet your family.

Me: I heard you guys were having a cookout tomorrow I'll bring them.

Apryl: oh great. You know how to cook?

Me: yea

Apryl: would you like to help me out tomorrow?

Me: of course.