Chapter 10

A\N: time skips exists

Friday

Henry's POV

it's finally Friday and i seemed to wake up early.

hey, that's nice!

i almost forgot that Ellie stayed over. Charles stayed in bed, sniffing a whole lot.

Charles' headache thankfully got better. 

Ellie tried to get Charles to wake up but trust me, waking him up isn't as easy as it looks. wait.

it never looked easy.

Ellie finally managed to wake him up. he gave her a death stare but she didn't seem to mind it at all.

he changed out of his pjs rather quickly.

we rushed out of the house, no doubt that the place was crowded. we finally arrived at the doctors and not gonna lie, Charles wasn't kidding.

the place was crowded with people. people scattered everywhere in the office.

"urg, this place smells like a doctors office!" Ellie gagged.

"because it is a doctors office, Ellie." Charles laughed.

i didn't really care what it smells like. all i cared about is Charles. that's for sure.

but i really hate that people are really pushy. they will groan and complain about how much time it was taking.

now, i'm wonder on why they are here in the first place.

we took our seats and waited. we were glad that we came in early but Charles must have not gotten enough sleep last night.

he fell asleep on my shoulder but i intended to ignore Charles' sleep. plus he looks cute when he's peacefully asleep.

Ellie got up from her seat and went off into the crowd.

she didn't say where she was going but i guess she went to the bathroom.

minutes passed and she hadn't came back. man, i guess she's taking a big shit.

now it been an hour.

she hadn't gone out of the bathroom and Charles is getting cokayheeked by the doctor.

where in the world could she be?!

does she really take that long in the bathroom?

or maybe she's not in the bathroom. she nowhere to be found.

i tried to call her but she won't pick up the phone!

okay, i need to calm down, this is becoming stressful.

 i took a few deep breaths. that somehow calms me down for some reason.

i'm hoping that Ellie is still here.

maybe..

maybe she's lost.

-----------------------------------------

it's not alot but it's honest work

Words: 388