Chapter 39

A\N: pa in

Henry looked closer at Charles to confirm that's him and to his surprise, it was.

he took a running starts and threw himself on Charles to hug him, making him yelp in surprise.

Charles didn't notice it was Henry until he looked at his clothes.

".. Henry?!" he cried with complete surprise. Henry got off of him to stare at Charles.

"of course it's me! who else will it be?" 

Henry's emotions were mixed. joy, sadness, anger and somewhat of relief. Charles was fidgeting with his shirt, thinking what he should say next to Henry.

"i'm sorry Hen for all the trouble i've caused. plus, all this happened because of me.." Charles sighed, getting closer to Henry.

he looked at Charles and smiled, hugging him gently then the last one. "it's okay. thank god the confusion is over now." 

although, Charles still felt bad. he knew he made a mistake somewhere around the beginning but a question still runs in his head.

why did Calvin help him out of the hospital? did he find out something that he doctors didn't?

whatever, it doesn't feel like Charles will ever find out the real reason. he's just stuck with the question possibly forever.

he'll doubt that Calvin will answer him when Charles asks. he wouldn't want to talk when today walks into history.

sooner or later, the General came and talked to Charles for a bit about on that he needs to stay home and he tells Henry to always keep an eye on Charles until he gets better.

the day ended sooner or later, it was quite fast for Charles.

maybe it's because he slept during his first his first meeting in a long time. he was forced to stay home after he was caught sleeping.

Charles was now laying in bed, thinking this past week or more. it felt like a lie that all that chaos was now over.

well, he wouldn't call it chaos. it was more like confusion.

he haven't heard from Calvin since he suddenly disappeared. maybe he's with his brother or went home for the day.

maybe,

Charles' mind was stuffed with questions and thoughts that night, unable to sleep. Henry was by his side, hugging Charles.

he clearly didn't mind that he was sick and i wouldn't either.

Ellie and Ruby went home after they got back. Charles needed a night like this after everything. at least he didn't spend the night in the hospital, that would have been way more worse then it is now.

well, his sickness will get better soon. he hasn't been coughing and getting headaches in the last few days

he stared at the window nearby him, possibly counting all the stars that he could to get a little tired. 

soon, Charles realized he was going to drift off any moment now. he didn't want to though.

he wanted to keep on thinking. he haven't done it in awhile. he sighed, wishing that Henry wasn't asleep so he can have someone to talk to.

maybe so he wouldn't keep his thoughts inside his head. he wanted to ask how much did everyone freak out.

maybe tomorrow.

he knows tomorrow is just day with more pain from his throat and body but it will be over one of these days.

hopefully.

---------------------------------

i think this is the end. i'm sorry if it so damn
fucking short but it's honest work XD
thank you for your support on this :D
i really owe you guys one!

Words: ... 556...?