Chapter 12

A\N: how do i explain my life to people?

Ellie POV

i sent Charles a message. 5 minutes ago.

maybe he's really busy but it says that he's online. 

stupid phone. lair.

i had nothing to blame but my phone. i sighed and continued walking outside. 

i managed to get out of there without being spotted, that's a good thing.

i suppose that Henry will worry about me like if i baby walking on my own. i had a mother, Henry.

i heard the cars zoom passed me, front and back.

it's kind of annoying but i'll get used to it. somehow.

i don't know where i was headed, but i took a right, watching my every step.

i looked behind and in front of me. 

i don't want Charles or Henry to follow me..

Ruby couldn't go inside the place so i left her in the car.

i'm close to it by now.

i reached the car and opened the door. i got Ruby out and then walked away from it. 

i didn't want to leave her in the car by herself, i get worried. since, she's just a dog.

i need to get her home but who would feed her when i'm gone...

hmm..

i had to think twice about this then i had it.

i'll leave her off at Henry and Charles' place.

it'll take awhile to take her their to be honest.

i went on a subway and that was the fastest way to get back to their place.

after possibly 1 hour and 60 minutes, i finally reached there. the window was open and it was small enough for Ruby to crawl through.

i lifted her up there and she slipped through the window like no problem.

she landed on the couch and jumped onto the floor. she looked at me and barked.

"stay in there, okay? Charles and Henry will be back. don't make a mess and behave. okay?" i said to her.

she barked again. i nodded and closed the window.

i could still hear her braking but maybe she's just talking to herself.

i hope so.

i started walking away from the house. people who were walking must have had the wrong idea on what i was doing.

but i don't give a shit about what people think of me.

i just kept on walking, ignoring the faces people send to me.

i just don't care.

---------------------------------

huh, i need to write more-

Words: 380