Chapter 24

A\N: drawing with a finger goes brrrr

after an hour or so of Charles begging and coughing, Henry has made up his mind.

Charles cannot go on begging for another hour, he's gonna lose his voice for something.

"fine.." Henry huffed out.

as soon as he spoke, Charles shut his mouth, leaving the room quiet for another second.

"i'll let you go-" Henry spoke but was soon interrupted by his sick lover.

"really?!" Charles brightened. for him, it been kind of long since he hadn't went out. 

i mean, he has but only around the house. never out of area.

"but. we don't know how long we'll be gone. so get prepared." Henry warned.

Charles thought for bit before nodding. 

before Henry said anything else, Charles zoomed to the room to get what he need and such. 

they were going after Ellie.

for some reason. she been gone since yesterday so this might be long.

well, take long.

Ruby sat on the bed, wagging her tail like crazy.

funny, that Ellie left Ruby with Henry and Charles. Henry would have thought that she'd take Ruby with her.

Charles smiled at the white dog.

"can't you believe it? i'm finally going out again. but i gotta be prepared." Charles said to Ruby.

Ruby braked as Charles zipped his backpack.

he placed it behind his back and picked up Ruby.

when Charles went downstairs with Ruby's in his arms, he saw Henry already waiting.

"you got your stuff?" Henry asked.

Charles sighed and nodded.

"i got my medicine too." 

Charles pulled out the small bottle of Medicine.

Henry opened and Charles zoomed out.

Henry seemed to notice that Charles had Ruby in his arms.

he chuckled and closed the front door and locked.

not wanting people to steal from him.

of course, if they did, Henry would steal their stuff back. it's kind of like a game.

does a meanwhile mean anything to me?

Ellie smacked her head on the steering wheel over and over again.

how was she supposed prevent Johnny from waking up?

the could have been short but she didn't want Henry to find out that she's with somebody!

why? she has her reasons.

now, no questions.

Johnny stared at Ellie.

confused as he is, Johnny pretty much didn't hear anything. all he heard was Ellie's screaming.

"what are you so stressed about?" Johnny asked.

Ellie brought her head up back, thinking that she should bang it again.

Although, Johnny is most likely to stop her from breaking her skull.

"Hennryy knowss" Ellie groaned.

Johnny gave her a confused look. even though she couldn't see it, Ellie knew he was confused.

she started banging her head against the wheel again, groaning.

"Henry knows what?!" Johnny asked, stopping her on purpose.

she wished she could look at Johnny but since he's in the backseat she couldn't.

and she wasn't stopping any time now.

"he knows that you're with me." Ellie sighed.

Johnny stayed quiet. Ellie was quite regretting this already but the truth is that Johnny wasn't mad.

"so?" Johnny asked.

Ellie almost felt her eyes come out.

"so? Henry will come after me!" Ellie screamed, now slamming her head onto the steering wheel.

Johnny rolled his eyes and tapped his finger against the seat.

he shook his head slowly and sat up.

"stop the car."

"wha-"

"stop the car!!"

Ellie pulled herself over into the woods. Johnny stepped out of the car just to go to the front the car, next to Ellie.

once he was in, Ellie tried her best to avoid contact with Johnny. 

he noticed a purple bump on Ellie's forehead. although, it doesn't look like she tried to hide it.

"everything will be fine. plus, how will he find you." Johnny explained.

he got a point. Ellie turned her head to Johnny though he's also avoiding contact.

"he'll haunt me down."

"because you and Henry are supposed to be helping Charles during his tough times. besides, what's the meaning of this?" Johnny scoffed.

all this time, Johnny been against this idea.

though, Ellie managed to convince Johnny to join her with this.

"where are you trying to take us, anyway?"Johnny asked, his voice was soft but Ellie managed to hear.

Ellie sat there thinking then got an idea. if like a light bulb appeared on top of her head like on the cartoons you see on Saturday morning.

"you'll see." she said and started up the car.

it caught Johnny off guard.

-------------------------------

Wattpad got blocked on my school computer :(

fuck my teachers.

Words: 738