A little drunk and a little bit in love.

Songs for this chapter:
-Everybody talks~Neon trees
-History~One direction

I opend my eyes to meet his blue ones staring at me in a loving way. "hey beautiful" he said to me and I smiled at his comment while sitting up straight. "hey handsome" I smirked back once I had placed myself in a comfortable position. He looked beside him and said "I made you some breakfast, with Chloe" He said the last part softer hoping it wouldn't as if he couldn't do it alone. "That's sweet" I said while grabbing the coffee. Beside it were a bowl with yoghurt and strawberries and a plate with pancakes. "honestly...you're the best at making breakfast" I giggle and lay down between Tom his legs while sipping my coffee. A few relaxing and quite minutes passed and I felt great. This was the best way of waking up, ever! "Maddie?" Tom asked me, I turned around a little to look at him. "What's up?" I ask him. He scrathes his neck and look at my a bit silly what I find extremely cute. His blue and nervous eyes pierce into mine and I feel myself floating in that big occean already. "Well...I was just wondering. A-after l-l-last night if w-we...you know" he stuttered. Was he thinking the same thing? I looked at him, he was nervously fiddeling with his shirt and I placed my hand on his. "If we what Tommie?" I asked him "If we're a thing now" He said trying not to look into my eyes. I placed down my coffee to prevent spilling it on my sheets. "That's all I want right now" I said before placing my lips on his. I felt nothing but pure excitement inside of me, he was mine and I was his and that was all I needed. 

I pressed the button of the coffee machine while looking at the brown liquid pouring into the cup. Tom just went home and told me he'd call me later. I was staring at the cup with a big smile on my face thinking about him. He really makes me happy. "Mads...code 2" I heard a voice yell from the living room. I rushed towards the room and took Chloe her cup "I'll get you the refill" I joked and filled up hers aswell. But a cappuchino ofcourse. I sat down in between the girls and started "so wh-" "shhh" Cheryl shushed me, not looking away from the television. "Sorry" I whispered and turned to Chlo "what are we watching?" I asked still whispering. "Say yes to the dress" she giggled but zipped her lips when she earned a glare from Cheryl. After 5 minutes the program was done and Cheryl turned off the TV. "Okay...you can speak now" she said dead serious. I smiled and said "Well thank you. I think we need to catch up. We haven't been talking that much lately. Oh and I need to know everything about Paris Cher" I said to the Blondie. "Okay let me change and we'll go out for lunch in ten" she said and walked to her room leaving me and Chloe laughing at her.

"Okay so....How are the daddy issues" I smirked at Cheryl across me and she blushed immidiatly. We were at our favourite restaurant and the sun was shinning so we sat outside. We all loved the sun, the best way to spend your day is to sit outside in the sun and read a book...well atleast according to us it is. "He went there two?!" Chloe softly yelled. I giggled at her reaction and Cheryl sat up straight to prepare herself for the story she was about to tell. "Why didn't I know that?" Chloe asked me with big eyes. "Because first you would have dragged her back to England yourself and second...you were busy with your own stuff." I explained and she nodded knowing I had a point "still don't agree" she smiled in a playful way. "Oh how did it go with Noah?" Cheryl said but Chloe and I both said "No you first!" "Fine! It was worth a try!" She giggled. "So?" We said together again and looked at her waiting for her to spill the tea. "Well we snuck into eachothers rooms some times. But that's all. Really!" She said and we looked at eachother. "Yeah...bullshit" I said looking at the nerve recking Cheryl. "Come on tell us Cherrie!" Chloe said not wanting to wait anymore. "Well we want to meet up but you know...it's complicated" she said and I laughed "make that illegal." "Hey!" "She's right Cher and you know it" Chloe said and then the waiter gave us our drinks. I took a sip of my wine and looked at Chloe enjoying her cocktail and Cheryl enjoying hers. "Sit closer" I said holding up my phone to take a picture of them. "You two are the best you know that right?" I said to the two girls. "We know" Chloe said and I laughed at her comment. "But anyway how did the company thing go? You could get a job right?" I asked Cheryl. "Yeah I kind of got it but I can work from home most of the time. You know I have to do a lot of sketches so they don't always need me. Only when the clothes are ready." "That's amazing Cheryl!" Chloe said and I nodded "Yeah it is! We're so proud!" I said and she smiled being proud of herself two. "Just one thing!" Chloe said "we'll get tickets to the shows and free samples!" I laughed but Cheryl said "I might need some models.". "Oh oh" I laughed and Chloe said "Next subject!". "Okay fine how are you and Ed?" She asked. "Well pretty good actually!" Chloe said "you know after that night...we had fun. It's serious but doesn't feel like a burden you know? He just makes me feel...loved" she smiled looking at her drink. I smiled at Cheryl who did the same thing at me "you're in love hunny" I said putting an arm around her neck "and you're lucky with a guy like that" Cheryl added putting her arm on there two. "You think so?" She asked us "you kidding?!? Ofcourse you are silly!" I said and sat down again. "Well you're not doing bad yourself either I heard" she said and I almost choked in my drink. "Heard in what way?" Cheryl laughed and I felt my cheeks burning in a scarlet colour. "Oh come on! How was he?" Cheryl asked "Cherrie!!!!" I yelled turning even more red. "Just tell us allready!" Chloe said and I looked at the two teenagers eagerly staring at me. "What do you want me to say? The sex is good. That is all I have" I said bringing the glass back to my lips. "Nothing more?" Cheryl pouted and I anwsered "okay fine but then you have to tell me about the teacher" "Touché" Chloe said looking at Cheryl. "Fine I resign" she said acting all dramatic making me and Chloe giggle. "Oh by the way, premiere is in a week!" I said excited to the two girls. "Omg you're right. That's going to be fun" Chloe said "I'll make you a dress" Cheryl said and I smiled happy at their help. "So...guess who's birthday it is in three days allready" Chloe changed subject again "hm I don't know. Tom Cruise's?" I said sarcasticly. "No dummy it's yours!" Cheryl said like I really didn't get it. "I understand that Cher. Can we shut up about it now?". One thing hasn't changed in those two years that I haven't seen Tom. I still hate my birthday and don't want to celebrate it. "Come onnnn. We've got to do something!" Chloe said and Cheryl nodded in agreement. "Fine! But you better not emberass me in anyway, waste too much time on me or make it too big" I said annoyed before standing up. "I'm going to use the bathroom" I said and walked away leaving them to brainstorm. Don't make such a deal out of it Maddie. Just go with them. Do something fun and let go. Mom and dad will look at me...proud for what I'm doing right now.

After the drinks we left to our appartment again. I heard my phone go off and looked at the text.

I had fun today, I'm glad you're mine now. <3

I smiled at the few words and typed back.

Me too...I love you.

I placed the phone down on the table to fix us some drinks. We watched horror movies the rest of the night. It was amazing to be like this again. It had been so long. After a long and amazing day we fell asleep on the couch. A little drunk and a little bit in love.