Chapter 1

Amari left the trial room and walked to Yasuda. 

Amari- "Yasu, why'd you do that?"

Naoki- "I already told you, i want to keep the rope as a souvenir."

Amari- "Not that Yasuda, i mean... i'll wait until we reach the dorms."

Naoki- "Alright then."

After a long time of walking the two reached their dorms and walked in Amari's room, though they were connected by a iron door.  

Naoki- "What is it you wanted to talk to me about?"

Amari- "Why were you... acting like that?"

Naoki- "Like what *Amari*?"

Amari- "You stole a rope from a dead body and called everyone stupid for something only *you* knew!"

Naoki- "I didn't call *everyone* stupid, I didn't call *you* stupid."

Amari- "You still called everyone stupid!"

Naoki- "That's how the game works Amari!"

Amari- "Is this just a game to you Naoki?!  People have died!"

 Naoki- "And people will continue to die Amari!  Suck it up!  This school will fill with bodies and there's nothing we can do about it!"

Amari- "Naoki no!  We could get out ali-"

Naoki- "I WILL DIE AND YOU WILL DIE!  ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IT WILL HAPPEN!"

Amari- "STOP IT NAOKI!"  

Yasuda ran to the iron door connecting the rooms and opened it.

Naoki- "FUCK YOU!"

And with that Yasuda slammed the door behind him, sounding a scream from inside his dorm, causing Amari to scream back.  

Amari turned to his door seeing he had left it open, a awkward looking senmoka and Moyasu looking in the room nervously.  

'HOW DID I FORGET TO CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR!?'

Amari- "Heheh, sorry about that!  It- uh... don't worry about it!"

Amari rubbed the back of his neck nervously hoping to distract from what just happened.

Senmoka- "All...right then?  Yeah we'll just... go."

Moyasu just turned and hurried away with Senmoka.  

'Well, FUCK!'

Amari smiled and closed the door, after he did he practically broke down.  

He felt tears run down his face, two dead people and Yasuda was too much for him.  

He threw himself on his bed and closed his eyes...

His eyes shot open as he heard Yasuda scream again, of course he screamed back.  

This carried on until both fell asleep.