Chapter 4

Pochikuma~WAAAAAAAAKE UP!  HURRY AND EAT BECAUSE A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!  And you better get up now, I don't want to have to call anyone out.~

Amari sat up, mostly anyway as his arm was being held down, and noticed that he wasn't in his own room. 

Amari looked down to his arm that was being held down and saw that the thing holding it down was a half-asleep Yasuda, holding on by his whole body. 

Amari: "Hey Yasu, wake up... someone died."

Yasuda let go of Amari's arm to sit up and rub his eyes, before getting off the bed. 

Yasuda: "Alright then, I suggest you ready yourself for the murder."

Yasuda left the room, leaving Amari alone. 

'I can do this, I can do this, I can do this, this can't be as bad as last time.'

Amari got out of the bed and looked around one more time.

'Yeah, this can't be as bad.  We all can do this.'

Amari exited the room to be met with Yasuda waiting around the corner. 

Yasuda: "Let's go, Amari."

Amari took Yasuda's hand into his and walk towards the Cafeteria to eat before looking for the body. 

When arriving to the cafeteria, the two noticed everyone was there. 

As the two entered the cafeteria they saw Goman's body in the corner, under a table with this throat slit open. 

Joesph was examining the body with Igarahi, who was holding a bloody kitchen knife.

Senmoka: "Here, eat *after* you look at the body."

Yasuda seemed to ignore the warning and took the food in Senmoka's arms. 

Amari walked over to the body and looked at it.

The only thing that happened to Goman was that his throat was slit. 

After a few more minutes of trying to find more injuries and Yasuda rfusing to take anything from Goman's body, everyone there heard a familiar voice.

Pochikuma~HEEEEEEEEEEEEY!  TRIAL TIME KIDS!~

Before anyone could respond they found themselves dropped into the trial room.