Chapter 4

-Advise Asylum-

Igarashi was grabbed by a rope and dragged away to a completely white room. 

Igarashi blinked open her eyes to see herself in a straight jacket and completely white room with padded walls with a single window. 

Suddenly seemingly thousands of people started scratching at the windows. 

Igarashi tried moving but was chained to the wall through her ankles. 

Igarashi looked up to see smoky faced posters saying...
/break free!/

As the scratching and banging on the window continued Igarashi started trying to breach the chain out of her ankle. 

Bang,

Scratch,

Bang,

Scratch,

Bang, Bang!

Scratch, Scratch!

One chain out and Igarashi let out a horrifying, blood curtailing scream. 

One foot free. 

The banging and scratching got louder and louder as well as Igarashi's screams. 

One more foot free.

Igarashi was trying to stand up-

Crash!

The window was shattered and the people started climbing in. 

Could you call these beings people?
They had only white dots for eyes and the skin of shadows with long fingers and limbs. 

The beings grabbed at Igarashi, screaming gibberish at her, ripping her limb from limb. 

As the beings faded away Igarashi's limbs were scattered across the room. 

Her body still in the straight jacket, that was now bloodied. 

Her blood covered the walls. 

A note came floating down. 

/He'll die tomorrow night./