Chapter 5

Amari creaked open the door seeing Senmoka, standing over a table, yelling at Kiyoi, as Marcus was standing in between the two trying to stop the fight. 

Amari: "What going on here?!"

Senmoka sighed and stepped down.

Senmoka: "Nothing.  It's fine.  Everything's fine.  I'll go get you some food." 

Senmoka stomped off to the kitchen, looking a mix of panic and confusion.

Yasuda let go of Amari's arm and followed Senmoka, causing Amari to follow Yasuda. 

Yasuda: "Are you ok Senmoka?  You seem a little worried."

Senmoka: "Go the fuck away."

Yasuda: "What?  I'm just trying to be nice."

Senmoka continued her cooking, using whatever was in the kitchen, seemingly extremely annoyed at Yasuda's bitterly playful tone. 

Yasuda: "You are a liar Senmoka."

Yasuda's bitter playful tone was gone completely in a second, revealing a void yet sinister one. 

Yasuda: "And you know you are a liar-"

Amari: "Yasuda!  Don't be a jerk!"

Yasuda: "Hm?  But I'm not."

Senmoka: "Yes the fuck you are!  You make me question why I haven't poisoned you yet!"

Yasuda: "You don't want to end up like Moyasu now do y-"

Senmoka: "FUCK YOU!"

Senmoka slammed two plates of food on  table, almost breaking them in anger. 

Amari took both plates and headed to a different table, waving Yasuda over. 

The moment Yasuda sat down next to Amari, the inventor immediately took one of Yasuda's hands in his own. 

Amari: "Why are you doing this to everyone else?"

Yasuda took a small bite of his food. 

Yasuda: "What do you mean?"

Amari: "Yasu... you know wha-"

Pochikuma~HEEEEEY KIDS!  TIME FOR A MOTIVE!  THIS TIME YOUR WORST FEARS!~