Chapter 5

Amari managed to drag himself away, losing one limb after another.

He reached to Senmoka, who had her hands on her neck and tears in her eyes, and Marcus, who was looking around constantly in a hurried panic. 

Amari: "Is-is everyone alright?"

Senmoka shook her head no.

Marcus: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah we're fine.  I just- yeah we're fine."

Amari: "I can't really move my leg, or arms, or many other limbs or organs, so I don't know."

Senmoka: "H.........help......please..."

Senmoka had a choked out voice, unable to speak clearly.

Marcus darted his eyes around, looking for *something*, Amari didn't want to ask. 

Tokuma~You all should find something to distract yourselves with, this will be hell for you all.~

Few people paid attention to the lamb as they were to busy panicking. 

Amari dragged the limbs he didn't have any control over around as he tried to leave. 

Amari lost sight in one of his eyes. 

'Shoot.'

Amari dragged his way to the garden. 

Amari lost sight in his last eye just as he reached the garden. 

Amari shuffled around, unable to see but knowing the place enough to feel around to the bench. 

Amari sat down and sighed. 

He couldn't see, or move his left arm, or possibly a few non-vital organs. 

Amari didn't move from his position until he heard someone enter the room.