Chapter 4

Amari and Yasuda walked the way to the cafeteria, talking about small things for a short time, as soon as they walked into the cafeteria the robotic dog jumped up before Tokuma put his hoof on his shoulder to calm him down.

Pochikuma: "Hey kids! Now that I've got secrets of you aaaaallllll now, I can use them for a motive! Our lovely Tokuma here will pass out the papers with you secrets on them and once you read them the motive will be in aaaaaaaction!"

As Pochikuma said, Tokuma walked around the room to the few people left and passed out the papers.

Igarashi sighed as she looked at hers and tucked it away, Goman looked like the definition of completely enraged, Joesph shrugged his off, Kajo looked both uncomfortable and almost laughing at his secret, Kiyoi's reaction was hard to catch as he quickly hid his paper, Marcus seemed to nervously laugh as he hid his.

Amari looked down at his paper but decided not to read it.

'If the motive activates when I read this than I can at prevent it, even if just for myself.'

Amari turned to Yasuda as he was tearing the paper in half, the inventor also managed to turn around in time not to be hurt when Yasuda grabbed his arm and dragged him back the way they came. 

Amari eventually managed to get on his feet correctly. 

Amari: "What was on your paper?"

Yasuda: "Nothing."

Amari: "Don't be so sour about it Yasu!  I'm sure it's fine."

Yasuda: "I'm not being sour about it."

When the two made it to the garden and sat back down, Amari wrapped his arm around Yasuda. 

Amari: "Well if it was nothing than why are you being so sour about it?"

Yasuda: "I'm not being sour!  What was in that paper was useless and untrue!"

Amari chuckled a little at Yasuda's outburst. 

Amari: "Fine, fine, I'll leave you alone about it."

Yasuda let out a sigh as he fell and rested his head on Amari's lap. 

Amari started humming slowly as the two just sat there, occasionally talking about things quickly and everything to the two was peaceful.

Before other students walked into the garden.