11.

Russia put on his jacket and ushanka, then grabbed his phone and called America.

"Hey Russ. I'm down on the crossing. Be careful on the way out."

America then hung up before he could say anything. Was he mad or something? Well, he will find out soon.

He slowly opened the door of his room and looked down the hallway. He heard some music playing but it was barely noticeable. As he got closer to his father's room the music got louder. Once pass the door and as he got out of the house he sighed in relief. As soon as the house was out of his sight he started running down to the crossing.

Smiling at the sight of a black Tesla model S, he quickly got to the car and set inside.

America smiled at him

"Hi Russ."

"Hi Ame."

"Ohhh, new name? I like it."

Russia blushed.

"Sorry. It wasn't intentional."

"Too bad. I actually like it when you call me that."

"Really?"

America started the car and drove back to the city.

"Of course I do. Just like I call you Russ instead of saying your full name. After all we're friends. It's okay to give each other nicknames, right?"

"Right," Russia said, nodding.

When they got back to the hotel America drove to the other side of the building. Russia looked at him a bit confused.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to park my car obviously?"

"Okay?"

"Yeah I know it's a bit weird to you because I told you that mostly the hotel staff takes care of that. But I don't want to bother them at this hour."

"Ohh, okay."

He slowed down and turned left, going underneath the building. They had an underground parking spot right beneath the building. It was made of two floors almost full of cars.

They got down to the lower one and parked. Russia got out and looked around.

"Wow, those are some nice cars."

"Yeah, sure are."

That's when a black sports car caught the eye of the eastern country.

"Is that a-"

"Cadillac CTS-V Coupe. 2016."