17.

"Well that was fun. Can't wait to see those guys again," said Australia as he walked in to the living room where the other two were siting.

America was cleaning his gun while Canada was watching a hockey match. He looked at America realizing that he's a bit upset.

"Come on, bro. You know that I didn't wake you up for your own good. We'll see them again soon."

America sighed and placed his gun down.

"I know. I'm not mad at you. I just feel bad for falling asleep."

"You shouldn't," said Australia handing him a can of beer. He opened his own can and took a sip.

"They are smart enough to understand that you weren't feeling well so they didn't mind you resting."

"You mean they have a little bit of empathy," Canada corrected him.

"Call it whatever you want. The point is that you have nothing to worry about. No one is mad at you. And you shouldn't be mad at yourself as well."

"Yeah I guess you have a point," America replied and opened his beer.

"Sure we do. Now what would you guys like to do? I mean if you don't want to go to sleep."

"I'm not tired. What about you Ame?," Australia asked placing his beer on the table.

"I just woke up. How can I be tired?"

They laughed a little bit at that.

"Makes sense. So what do we do now?"

"I have no idea."

"Ame?"

"Don't look at me. I-"

DIIIINGGGGG

They looked at each other confused. Who could be here at this hour?

Canada got up and grabbed his baseball bat and opened the door quickly. The other two heard a slight thud outside and saw a confused look on Canada's face.

"Russia?," Canada asked confused and stepped forward to help him get up.

"Russia???," the other two said looking at each other and quickly ran to the door.

They let him walk in and closed the door.

"Russia, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? Shouldn't you be home before your father comes back?"

"Uhh, yeah... Actually he got home when I was still there and..."

America quickly realized what had happened.

"And I forgot that I promised you could sleep over tonight," America interrupted him before he could finish.

He hit himself on the forehead.

"I'm so sorry Russia. I totally forgot about that. But why didn't you call me-"

He touched his pockets. He left his phone in his room, luckily.

"I left my phone in my room..."

Russia understood what he was trying to do and played along.

"Nah, it's fine. Walking didn't hurt. I enjoyed it actually, so no worries."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Well then guess we have a guest for tonight. Make yourself at home," Canada said petting his shoulder.

"Thanks guys. It means a lot."

"Wanna play video games? Or maybe watch a horror movie? Go for a race? Or maybe we could-"