13.

America stopped his car in front of the school. They both looked at it. Of course students didn't even try to hide how surprised they were by the car.

"Did I look like that when I first saw your car?"

"Yup," America said with a smirk on his face.

Russia smiled.

"Well I guess I should go now."

"Aww too bad. I wish we could stay together longer."

"We'll see each other again after school."

"Yeah but that's a lot of time to pass."

"Yeah, I know. But it's worth waiting."

"When it comes to you it really is worth waiting."

Russia blushed and laughed nervously.

"Thanks Ame."

"Your welcome... Just do me one favor."

"Yes?"

"Since our public is getting impatient and wants to know who's in the car make sure to act like nothing is happening. It will definitely be the talk of the day."

"Uh, are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Of course. Acting all mysterious is pretty fun."

"Okay I'll give it a try."

"Thanks man."

Russia got out of the car, no emotion on his face. He turned to wave to America as he drove off, then put his hand in his pocket, the other one holding his bag that was hanging over his shoulder. He could already hear the mumbling of students in front of the school.

Walking slowly pass them he barely heard a few things like "who was he in the car with?" and "how does he know someone so rich?". This didn't seem good at all. Now he'll be the center of everyone's attention. Yeah, I guess that's what America considers fun but it's not fun to him at all.

——————————————————————-

School was almost over. Russia sighed in relief. He's tired of everyone staring at him and talking about him. He wants to run away from them. He wanted some piece.

~RINGGGGGGG~

Not a second passed and he was already out of the room. He ran down the hallway towards the main exit. Anxiety was killing him, he couldn't breathe nor think straight. He needed to get out. He just wants to get out. GET OUT!

He slammed the door open and ran into something that made him fall.

He looked up only to see Germany and a few other countries standing there.

"Well, well, well, isn't that the brat that came to school today in a really nice car? Hehe, looks like you don't know how things work here you piece of shit."

Russia tried to get up but got punched in the face and fell back down. He covered his mouth and felt a sticky substance on his hand and a metal taste in his mouth. He looked at his hand and it had blood on it. He felt himself starting to panic, flashbacks of Saturday morning running through his head. But he didn't dare to show it.

Germany bowed forward and gave him a psychotic smile.

"Looks like the school bully is not so strong as he used to be," he said and laughed like a maniac, and the others laughed with him.

"Today we're going to teach him a lesson. I'm the rich one in this school. No one else. And you're a bully. Or better say you WERE a bully. Now you're here laying on the floor like a piece of trash. We're all done dealing with your shit. You had your fun. Now it's our turn."