21.

"Russia?," America said slightly shaking him.

"Hmm?"

Russia lifted up his head and peaked through one eye.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep..."

Russia stretched and then slowly sat up.

"How long have you been up?"

"For about 2 hours I think."

Checking his phone, Russia's raised an eyebrow at the time.

2:40am

"Did you sleep at all?"

"Yes," he replied nervously.

"You didn't, did you?"

America sighed and nodded. Russia pulled him into a hug.

"Tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm just worried how my parents will act if they find out..."

Russia's eyes widened. He was worried about the same thing. What if his father finds out. He's against him eating candy, how will he accept that his son is in love with another guy.

"Me too. Me too..."

Russia leaned on the wall and pulled America to lean on him. Then he pulled the blankets over them to keep them warm.

It was still raining outside. Thankfully not as much as it did when it started.

America looked up at him with worry in his eyes. Russia gave him a comforting smile and kissed him softly.

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out already."

"I know... I'm also worried about your siblings. I hope they're okay."

"Their teacher probably drove them home. She usually does that when the weather is like this because she knows that I don't drive, my dad works and there's no bus that drives in that direction."

"That's good. I'm glad they're going to be okay."

"Yeah."

They both stayed silent for a while. Unsure what to do or what to say. Was this right? Is it okay to do this? They didn't know. How will everyone react to this? Probably not good. Especially their parents. Other students would make fun of them for sure. They'll even bully them for it.

What should they do?...

"Ame?"

"Yes?"

"Do you regret this?"

"Regret what?"

"That you like me?"

"Why would I?"

"You got in a lot of trouble while you were just my friend. I'm afraid things might get worse now."

America took his hand and kissed it softly.

"If it's going to be that way then so be it. I wouldn't change this for anything in the world."

Russia looked at him worriedly.

"You sure?"

"I know," America replied confidently but that confidence vanished in less than a moment.

"What about you? Do you regret all this?"

"No. I wouldn't change this for anything in the world either. I have no reason to regret this. I'm just... afraid."