23.

Next day

(2. chapter)

"Where the hell could he be?"

USSR drove his car down every street in the city, hoping he could find Russia. He couldn't have gotten far.

"Ukraine, do you have any idea where your brother could be?"

Ukraine knew that it wasn't a good idea to tell him about America and his family. She should make something up.

"Umm, we didn't check the park. It's big. Maybe he's hiding somewhere in the park."

"I doubt that he's that dumb but let's give it a try."

He took a turn and drove straight to the park. They got out and went down every path they saw, but he was nowhere to be found.

Everything was going... well let's say "fine", until Ukraine recognizes someone's laughter. It was Australia. They were here. And just behind the corner. What should she do? What should she do?!

But she didn't have time to think. USSR went pass her. That's when he saw Russia. But he wasn't alone. He was with one of his worst enemies. His heart dropped when he saw them and rage started building up in him. He was dead mad, but not on Russia, Russia doesn't even know who they are, but he does. And he'll kill anyone who places a hand on his son.

——————————————————————————-

It was a beautiful sunny day and Russia, America and his family went out to have a picnic in the park. His mother loved Russia and acted around him as if he was her own child. UK on the other hand was still having a hard time swallowing the fact that they are in a relationship. But everything was fine until...

"So this is how we're going to play this game?"

Russia froze. He felt his soul leaving his body at the sound of his father's voice.

They all turned to look at him. UK quickly got up, being as angry as the other one was.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I live here you pot of tea. What are you doing here?"

"I moved here."

USSR looked at Russia who was scared as hell. His hands were shaking and he could barely breathe. It was not the right time for a fight.

USSR sighed and stretched his hand out to Russia. This action was unfamiliar to him. Russia expected his father to beat him up here and then drag him home, or drag him home first than beat him up there.

"Come on. We should go."

He gave America a last look of apologies before he took his father's hands and stood up. They were about to leave when USSR turned around to say one last thing.

"Hey pot of tea!"

"What do you want now you frozen barrel of vodka?!"

"This is my last warning! You know what I'm keepable of! You saw it with your own two eyes!"

Shivers ran down UK's spine as flashbacks flew before his eyes.

"Stay away from my children if you want me to stay away from yours! Remember, a hot pot of tea can burn you, but a barrel of vodka can kill you, it can kill many people before you empty it out!"

With those words USSR and Russia disappeared out of their sight.

"Dad, who was that?," Canada asked worriedly.