28.

"Get out of the way!," America yelled as he passed by cars on the street. Several times he almost crashed into someone but he couldn't care less.

He reached for his phone and typed in a number.

"Come on. Pick up!"

He waited a minute and at the last second the other person picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Switzerland! It's America! Listen, I don't have time to explain. Are you at the police station right now?"

"Yes, I am. What do you need?"

"Today a man almost bet up a teenager to death at the stadium. His name is Nazi Germany. Where is he now?"

"He's at the questioning room. We're trying to get information out of him."

"Switzerland, listen to me carefully. You need to lock him down, immediately!"

"But why-"

"He's more dangerous than you think. Lock him down!"

"On it."

America could hear Switzerland running down a hall and then stopping. He went silent.

"Switzerland?"

"He's gone..."

America cursed under his breath and hung up. He pressed the pedal even more and sped off. In less then a minute he'll be at the hospital but he hoped that he's not too late.

When the hospital was in his sight he slowed down and parked in front of it. He ran in and straight to the counter.

"Good evening, sir. How can I help you?," the woman asked, giving him a weird look.

"Miss. please, I need to know where Russia is. He got in a fight with someone today and he's badly hurt. That man who bet him up got out of the police station and is heading here to kill him."

The lady searched up something on her computer and finally found it.

"1. floor, left hall. Door B3."

"Thank you so much!," he said and ran to the staircase and up the stairs. He got to the 1. floor and went left just as he was told. While running down he noticed a familiar face sitting in the hallway. It was USSR.

They're eyes met as America was passing by him. Finally America reached the door and slammed it open. He looked around and fell on his knees. There was no one there. Was he too late?

He felt someone stand behind him. He turned to see USSR standing there and looking at the empty room in horror.

He grabbed America by his neck and lifted him up in the air.

"Where's my son you-"

"I just got here you idiot! It's Nazi! He escaped from the police station!," America yelled in a whisper as much as the lack of oxygen allowed him.

USSR let go of him and he fell on his knees, coughing. USSR turned to the the empty bed again and then helped America stand up.

"I know Nazi. If he wanted to kill him, he would've killed him here."

They looked at each other, not knowing what to do. That's when America's phone rang. An unknown number. He picked up.

"Yes?"

"Well hello. Isn't that the one and only America?"

"Nazi, I suppose?"

USSR tried to reach for the phone but America didn't let him.

"Yes, it's good to know that I'm dealing with a smart boy. But unfortunately, not smart enough. Tell my old friend that his son is not as stupid as I thought. He wasn't there when I got here. But he was stupid enough to carry his phone with him. I tracked him down already. Consider that you already lost," he said and he hung up.

"What did he say?!," USSR shook him in frustration.

America got out of his grasp.

"Russia wasn't here when he came here. But he knows where he is! He's tracking his phone down!"

Both of them ran out as quickly as they could.

"We'll take my car!"

USSR nodded and got in and then they drove off.

"Do you have any idea where he might be?!," USSR yelled, holing onto the door handle so he wouldn't jump like a tennis ball considering that America drives like a maniac.

"I know two! And we're just heading there!"

In less than a minute they reached the old building Russia and America were hiding in during the storm.  They found Nazi standing outside, leaning on his car, with two phones in his hands.

They parked behind him and got out. America pointed his gun on Nazi and Nazi pointed his gun back at him.

"Where's my son you devil?!," USSR yelled at him.

"He's not here. Only his phone was here. What a smart kid.," he said and laughed.

"But if I can't kill your precious son, then I can kill you-," he said and pointed the gun at USSR.

But before he could pull the trigger a bullet flew through his head and he fell to the ground. USSR turned to America who put his gun down slowly and looked at the bleeding body of the man he just killed.

"You're welcome," he said with an emotionless expression on his face.

To be continued... ;)