14.

"I'll be back in a minute," Russia said as he closed the door.

"Where the hell is he going?," Australia asked. He was sitting in the co-drivers seat.

"He's going to get his sisters. I need to drive them to school and then we can go eat."

"How old are his sisters?"

"Not sure. I think the older one is 16 and the younger is 7. And he's 18 just like me."

"Oh. How does the older on look like? Is she beautiful?"

"Calm down your hormones Australia," Canada warned him, scrolling on his phone in the back seat.

"Dude I'm 17 and I didn't have a girlfriend yet."

"So? Neither did we. Relax. You have time."

"The time doesn't mean anything due to his lack of patience."

"You're impatient too America."

"Maybe but not too much. Some things take time bro. I mean Canada is 21 and he didn't experience so many things we did in the last 2 years. It's like he's stuck at the age of 14 when it comes to living but he's mature like someone who has 30. I mean no offense Canada. No one has anything against it. You're enjoying your life the way you like it and that's something most people can't do."

Canada laughed softly, putting his phone down.

"And you're the sam nice kid you were in primary school. Always kind, polite and trying your best not to offend anyone no matter if it's necessary to tell them that they are wrong about something or not. I mean you did change a lot since then but that's a part of you you can't and shouldn't get rid of. It makes you who you are and we know how to value and appreciate it. But other people don't. Many of them used you and then threw you away like a piece of trash. And the more you did for them the worst did they treated you. Try to avoid showing your kindness to everyone. And you can tell me that I'm wrong when I'm wrong. I won't get offended," Canada said putting his hand on America's shoulder.

America sighed.

"I know, I know. But it's stronger than me. After all how can I act like that around such a nice guy?"

"Wow, slow down bro. I didn't talk concretely about him. Actually, for once I'm more than sure that you found a real friend."

"You think?"

"I know. He's not like your old friends. He's not full of himself, acting like he's the only one who's opinion matters and that stuff. He's 10 times kinder than all your ex friends together. And I know that you're aware of it and that you'll respect it. Such people are rare and should be treated even better every day for as long as they are in your life."

"I remember you once said the same for me."

"Exactly. You two are pretty similar. You're so kind to other people that you got hurt countless times, but no matter how much they don't care about you you will always leave a mark in their lives. None of them will ever forget you or have anything bad to say about you, some of them will even miss you because they don't realize what they have until it's gone and know that it won't ever come back. He's the first one that respects you for being like that. And remember that no matter what the future brings you should never let go of him. Because I'm afraid you won't meet anyone like him ever again."

"I know I won't... And-"

"Okay stop with all that sweet shit you two. We get the point," Australia complained.

"You'll understand these things when you get older brother," Canada said and Australia rolled his eyes.

"Canada?"