43

after greeting loki with a big hug, i thanked stephen and wong. loki and i walked through the city, making our way back.
"so why did you need me?" he asked, i let out a small sigh and shrugged,
"haven't seen you in a while" i murmured, looking around at the streetlights, he smirked at me,
"ah so you missed me?" he teased. i scoffed jokingly and gave him a slap on the shoulder,
"no of course not" i lied, he rolled his eyes,
"i know you're lying-"
"ooh look nachos" i interrupted and grabbed his hand as i pulled him towards a small stall.
"nachos?" he repeated as he stared at the box of food in my hands. loki grimaced at it, a look of disgust on his face. i rolled my eyes at him and cradled some on a fork, holding it up to his mouth.
"no, no way" he said, shaking his head with his lips pressed together.
"oh please" i begged, making myself look sad. he sighed and opened his mouth as i popped the fork in. loki stayed silent for a few moments, before wiping his hands and digging in.
"good right?" i chuckled, he nodded as he took another mouthful.
"brilliant..for midgardian food i suppose" he replied,
"oh come on the food here is great, admit it. last time you came, we had sushi and you loved it" i scoffed. he grinned at me and shrugged,
"that i did" he replied, i hummed with happiness as i looped my arm through his as we made our way back.

"so who stays in that room?" loki asked me as i unlocked the door to my bedroom, i made a small gagging noise,
"some old asshole" i chuckled, fiddling with the key,
"that's not very nice now is it?" bucky's voice interjected. i jumped slightly and span around to see bucky standing there with a glass of water in his hand, leaning against the wall. i ignored him and opened the door to my room, just as i was about to walk in, he spoke again,
"he's staying in there with you?" bucky scoffed,
pointing at loki. i opened my mouth to say something but loki was already ten steps ahead of me,
"i don't see why not" loki chuckled, taking a few steps forward.
"i think it's weird" bucky murmured, also taking a few steps forward, his eyes narrowed.
loki walked back towards me and placed his hand on the small of my back, keeping his eyes glued to bucky's.
"well good thing she doesn't care about what you think" he replied, holding the door open for me as i walked in. as i took one last look behind me, bucky stood there glaring at loki. his human hand gripping so firmly onto the glass that it looked as if it was on the brink of smashing.

"what an utter imbecile" loki scoffed, as he lay down on my bed. i hummed in response as i brushed my hair,
"you can say that again" i chuckled as i jumped beside him and flicked the tv on.
"you have a dagger right? should've stabbed him" i sighed, a teasing smile on my face.
"i'll remember it for next time" he snickered,
"you should sleep, it's late" i murmured to loki, running my fingers through his hair, getting the small knots out. he nodded,
"what shall we do in the morning then?" he yawned, i tutted in thought,
"go to the cinema and then get drunk?" i suggested. he chuckled and nodded,
"sounds like a plan, goodnight y/n" he mumbled with his eyes closed. i smiled to myself,
"goodnight loki".

when morning arrived, loki and i headed out for breakfast. thankfully, we hadn't bumped into bucky in the morning because neither of us were in the mood to deal with his bullshit.
the two of us stayed out for the entire day, walking around shops. i searched through clothes as loki stood there mumbling about how he didn't want to do any shopping. thankfully, evening dawned quickly. the two of us headed to the cinema, i was in the mood to watch an action movie. but loki insisted that we'd watch a horror. after buying the tickets, we took our seats. i held a huge bucket of popcorn and loki held a tray of nachos, clearly he had enjoyed last nights snack.

"fucking hell" i gasped, when a jumpscare came up. the slight force of my jump made the bucket of popcorn tip slightly, so loki was greeted by a face-full of it.
"it's not even scary" he whispered, smiling at the screen as if it was a comedy.
"jesus you're a creep" i murmured, he heard me and slapped the back of my head.
"rude" i huffed and took a sip of my drink. he smiled, clearly happy from the reaction.
"he's hot" i whispered, nodding at the guy on the screen. loki pulled a face and shook his head,
"he looks like an idiot"
"he looks nothing like you though" i replied. loki rolled his eyes at my remark as i sat there trying not to cackle with laughter.

after watching the movie, we got drunk. well loki got shit ton drunk, threatening to stab anyone who came near him. i was only a little drunk, unfortunately and made sure he didn't slice someones stomach.
"come on" i giggled, tugging him in the direction of my room.
"you are absolutely brilliant you know that?" he slurred, leaning against me.
"why thank you" i grinned and continued to tug him.

"how classy" bucky scoffed, staring at loki who leaned against my shoulder. loki was in a completely different world and had ignored what bucky said.
"just piss off barnes" i sighed, trying to unlock my door.
"seriously you enjoy hanging out with an idiot like him but not me. pathetic" he chuckled, looking at loki up and down. loki narrowed his eyes at him and i was angry too. all this prick did was insult everyone,
"loki, your dagger please" i requested,
holding my hand out.