24

yes i agreed to have a drink with bucky. why? i don't even know. at around seven, i pulled on some jeans and a jumper before heading down to my car. bucky stood waiting for me, a gentle smile on his face as we got into the car.

"so" bucky began saying after both of us had ordered our drinks.
"so" i repeated, taking a small sip.
"they didn't do anything to you?" bucky asked, i shook my head, "they didn't get the chance" i chuckled. he laughed and shook his head, i stared at him. the brown hair which fell over his face, the stubble coating his face and his blue eyes. we fell into a conversation after that, it wasn't awkward at all.
"here try this" he chuckled, pouring a bunch of alcoholic drinks together, i stared down at it, my nose scrunching from the smell.
"no way" i said shaking my head and sliding it towards him. he took a small sip of it with a serious expression and set it back down before smirking,
"pussy" he whispered, i narrowed my eyes at him and grabbed the glass. taking a big sip from it, my eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as i went into a fit of coughing. bucky burst out laughing from my reaction and i kicked him on the shin.

"so like who was that pretty girl who you had over the other week?" i asked, swirling my drink around in the glass. he chuckled and shrugged,
"macey, or kacey or something like that" he shrugged. i snorted with laughter,
"oh so you're a slut?" i mocked, he rolled his eyes playfully, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek.
"what's your deal with relationships? like are you wanting to get married or live the free life?" bucky asked, taking a swig of his beer. i hummed in thought,
"hmm yeah i wanna get married but like not the boring marriage life you know? i wanna travel with my future husband. what about you?" i asked.
"same here, what about children?" he asked. yes i know, the two people who hate eachother are now talking about relationships, fun right?
"i mean i do want kids, i guess i wanna be the cool parent. but also depends on who the husband is and the whole avengers thing gets in the way i guess" i explained, he nodded along.

the two of us were having a goodnight, we didn't drink a lot, most of the time was spent with the two of us talking, cracking jokes or even getting into small arguments over stupid things which i was right about.

we sat in the car outside of the bar, still chuckling from our previous conversation about embarrassing moments.
"tonight was good doll" bucky sighed contently.
"doll huh?" i teased. his neck went red as he elbowed me slightly,
"but so did i, you're not so bad barnes" i smiled.
"still on last name basis?" bucky teased. i shook my head and slapped the back of his head jokingly.

the car went quiet, he looked over at me. his eyes flickering down to my lips and my eyes looked down at his. we both began leaning in and his lips met mine, it was a hungry kiss. his tongue slipping into my mouth. soon his hands found my waist and pulled me onto the passenger side, which ended up with me sitting on his lap. i pulled away from the kiss, my hands on his chest as we both stared at eachother, panting slightly.
"i cant..we still have to work with eachother barnes" i stated, pushing him away slightly. he said nothing and continued staring at me, his eyes flickering down to my lips and then back up to my eyes.
"fuck it maybe just one more" i sighed and pulled his collar towards me. once again, he kissed me hungrily
"i still hate you" i said before his lips met mine again.
"and i hate you" he mumbled against my lips. we both pulled away a few seconds later.

the drive back was quiet, both of us had smiles on our faces, happy from the night but also trying not to laugh from what happened in the car park. we both walked back to our rooms and smiled sheepishly at eachother.
"tonight never happened barnes" i said, laughing slightly. he nodded with a smirk,
"already forgotten about it" he said giving me a small salute. we both nodded to eachother and walked into our rooms.
"shit" i said to myself as i lay on my bed thinking about what had happened. there's no way i like him..right?

bucky's pov
"shit" i thought as i lay on my bed, my thumb tracing over my lips remembering the way we kissed, the smell of perfume which clung to her skin and the faint taste of cherry mixed with alcohol on her lips. but there's no way in hell i like her..is there?