Part Twenty-One

Armin's POV

I finished. That's amazing. I have nothing else to do. That's also amazing.

I doubt I'm allowed to leave the house at this point. So that's out of the question. Yay.

I love how bored I am.

...Hm, y'know, if I was at school right now, I would be at lunch.

Maybe I can draw. What should I draw?

A flower? Scenery? A person?

I don't know, I guess a flower could do. Preferably a lily. Lilies are cute, I really like lilies. Yeah, a flower let's draw a boring lily.

...

Lilies are boring now, I want a stuffed animal! They're so cute and fluffy and adorable.

I obviously can't have one though, I saw with my own two eyes how much my privacy is valued in this house.

I haven't read anything in a while, that's weird. I should read a book to pass the time. Well, until my sister's party starts. There's no way I would be able to concentrate on anything with a party happening downstairs.

Why is she even allow-, no, idiot don't ask that. You know exactly why she's allowed to seemingly do whatever she wants.

That doesn't matter though. I'll just stuff my mind in the world of literacy.

—————Time Skip—————

"Allison! We're leaving for the hotel. We won't be here until Thursday night. You're in charge." My father says before I hear the door for their room closing.

Soon after, I hear the front door as well. As soon as I do, I go downstairs to check on my things, only to find out that they probably took them.

I wouldn't have touched them. If I did, Allison could have found out I did and snitched.

I just let out a breath of air and walk up the stairs to my room.

The party literally starts at 6. What in the world am I supposed to do when that time arrives. Maybe I could just leave. I don't want to be apart of stupid parties.

There's no way I would be able to go downstairs though. Much less, leave my own room. There's no way Allison would allow me to step foot out of here.

With that thought in mind, I continue to read my book.

—————Time Skip—————

The party...is so great that it makes me want to knock out.

I love all of the booming music that I feel when I'm sitting on my bed. It feels like the most expensive massage chair out there.

I'm joking. I'm lying. I'm fibbing. I want to leave this place.

The music is so loud that I have covered my ears to block it all out. The vibrations suck, it's nothing like a massage chair. All of the yelling is getting on my nerves as well. All I know is that that I'm glad I locked my door before the party started. I've had people come up to the door and wiggle the handle numerous times.

Maybe I should take a shower, that could calm me down a little bit. Just a warm, nice shower. Maybe it could even tune out the loud music.

Once I stand up, I begin to gather my things to shower. I'm glad that I actually have my own bathroom. I would really have to work up the courage to leave this room if I had too.

Suddenly, I hear a knock on the door. Its different from all of the wiggling on my door handle. I hated the sound so I guess I can say it's a relief. Maybe this person is just polite and didn't want to disturb what could possibly be going on in here.