Part Twenty

Armin's POV

So...I'm spending my day decorating for a party. My sister's party. Isn't that exciting? Brightens up my life every time.

This is all so shitty, sorry for my language. But can you blame me? I'm tired of being treated like a maid and not family. I'm tired of being bossed around. I'm tired of being scared of my own family. I'm tired of being scared to tell anyone.

I can't do anything about it though. In this world, money is everything. People may say different but, I just think people that say that are in denial of the real world and how truly disgusting it is. It's the fact that this world is so terrible that probably doesn't allow me to say anything. Because I know that if I were to say anything, money would keep everything quiet.

I hate being considered rich. With the way my situation is right now, can you even call that me being rich? Yeah, I don't pay the bills but I do pay for my own food. I clean around the house after my family. That's probably compensation for me living here. Maybe if I stopped doing as they said they would kick me out. It's like I'm more of a tenant? Is that the word?

Whatever it is, it doesn't matter. I know for a fact that I shouldn't feel this way. The Yeager family is a family that I aspire to have when I grow older. I want my children to love each other and be comfortable within their own skin around the family. I don't want my children to grow up being hated by the people that should love them.

That's for later though. Right now, I just need to finish setting up for Allison's party. Also, I shouldn't be so scared about the stuff in my phone.

There's nothing on it that would make my family hate me more than they do, why am I worried?

Luck totally chose to be on my side today and my phone dinged three times. I can't look at my phone either because I'll just get in trouble.

While worrying about my phone, I continue to set up for Allison's party. After a little while, my sperm holder came downstairs and headed towards the kitchen. I don't know for what but I just continued to mind my business.

"Who's Levi?"

"What?" I was totally caught by surprise when she asked that. Levi? How does he have my- oh.

"Who's Levi, Armin? And who is this Hanji he's talking about?" After she asked that she actually handed me my phone.

————————

***-***-9317 - Why'd you leave without telling either of us?

***-***-9317 - It's Levi by the way.

***-***-9317 - Hello? Are you ok? Hanji wants to know.

————————

"Uh, just some people I met at school." And one of them might be my crush, but let's not speak on that.

"Where did you leave from?" My mother asked.

"What?"

"Were you at their house?" She continued to question me.

"Sure, why?"

"So these are the people you're spreading your legs for." She said it as if confirming her previous suspicions.

"What?! Why would you think that? I don't do stuff like that." It's insane that she would think that. Or not considering the way my 'family' looks at me.

"What else are we supposed to think when you go out all night without letting anyone know."

"Not that! I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I was. Honestly, I didn't think you would care."

At the time I didn't think this would be a big deal until I was walking home. Maybe I should have just stayed away, become a runaway case. It would have been better than coming here.

"I'm done talking to you. You can deal with your father when he decides to speak to you."

After that conversation, I continue to set up for this stupid party.

————————
Hey, I know this is a little short but, a lot of stuff happened last week. I'm sorry it's late.

LOVES YOUS! 🤍